Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2014 12:24:13 PM EDT
Or are they produced domestically at this point?

Just curious.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 8:32:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, manufacturered in Belgium.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 8:56:41 PM EDT
[#2]
And a waste of time if you enjoy shooting the guns you own. Ammo is a biotch... I got mine and a case of what I was told would work SS195LF if I recall correctly... yeah it does not work so well in the FiveSevn
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 6:30:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Ammo has always been tough with these, but so fun to shoot!

SS195 has been my favorite load, works great.  It's a mild hollow point.  Did you get some Fed AE ball that the seller called SS195?  The Fed AE ball has had problems, and we're still working them out.  I got some seconds from work and a few rounds separated bullet/case upon feeding.

Reason I asked is B/C I was wondering if there would be a premium for Belgium produced guns.
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 3:32:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I got my fiveseven about six years ago and it has been flawless for about 5k rds.  Ammo has never been cheap, but I have never had a problem getting it. Started buying it at $18, now it's up to $22.  It was the only gun I could get ammo for during the crunch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top