Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » M-16
Posted: 10/5/2016 2:47:17 PM EDT
So I just purchased a KAC full auto selector from EE with intention of putting it in my registered lower.  Well there is an issue because one of the middle pieces on it is bent.   The guy said I could get a refund, knights won't give me a new one since it's a Dod/gov only item, and they don't know whether it's safe to shoot.  So let me know what you guys think.

Thanks in advanced.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 4:25:50 PM EDT
[#1]
bend with needle nose pliers

or

get a full refund from where you bought it. Honestly Im kind of shocked someone of EE sold you that, they should have noticed that.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 4:50:55 PM EDT
[#2]
No harm no foul to that guy at all...  he has offered the refund, I'm just trying to see if anyone has any info.  That's kind of a weird piece to be bent.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 7:13:07 PM EDT
[#3]
It is strange it would get bent there. That section works by keeping the disconnector down as the back of the trigger lifts up during firing. If it does not contact either side of the trigger there, then it won't affect anything. This could change though, when switching to another trigger type such as a Geissele SSF or something.

Link Posted: 10/6/2016 11:01:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Topic Moved
Page Armory » M-16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top