Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » M-16
Posted: 10/1/2016 10:48:34 PM EDT
bought the son a Colt M4 OEM 2.....turns out he prefers the standard m4 handguards that you would have on a standard Carbine model with the full size front sight.

for me i prefer a flat top and to have my cheek against my stock, not trying to look over the front sight post w/ my red dot....but to each his own......

anyone know of a rail cover which some what mimics the look of the standard M2-M4 front hand guard look/feel

i have the Troy Rail covers on my Ruger SR556 and they feel the same size and give a solid look.....but dont have the ribs like a factory M16

we have not picked his rail yet....so it can be Keymod or Picitanny grips

i personally am not a fan of the thin keymod rail....too thin for me...i like the thick picitanny with covers........on my M16a2 with a keymod i put a vertical foregrip

thanks
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 10:54:08 PM EDT
[#1]
KAC panels will do it.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 9:54:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Shouldn't this be in the AR forum?
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 11:41:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Needs to be in the AR Discussions forum, you will get good answers in that section.
Page Armory » M-16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top