Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » M-16
Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2016 9:59:06 AM EDT
So I have been playing with different muzzle brakes over the year for various 10.5" uppers on M16s. For me it is always a battle to keep the muzzle rise to a minimum.   So I last night tried a new brake. It was a UM tactical rage brake. It is adjustable for the amount of downforce you want. I was thinking to put the maximum downforce to start with. My muzzle on a good burst actually went down. I made some adjustments and reduced it and was able to easily hold it from climbing. The only thing I didn't like was there is a pretty big flame out the front and when on a target it covers it up.  It is also pretty damn long on a 10.5" barrel.  Very cool new thing.  Disclaimer- I have no association with them and had to pay for item from a local distributor.

Link Posted: 5/20/2016 2:22:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I've had good luck with the AAC 51t compensator mounts.

Page Armory » M-16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top