Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » M-16
Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2015 10:17:35 PM EDT
Has anyone used Urban Armory Ed Holtz?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 9:58:53 AM EDT
[#1]
No, i have never heard of the, but did take a look through their website.

The prices are a little high but comparable to most other dealer mark ups. I have to say their selection is quite impressive. Transferable Miniguns, Mk19s, artillery, tanks!

I know the first place i will shop if i ever win the lottery or inherit and insane amount of money.
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 11:55:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Unfortunately Urban Amory /Ed Holtz's web page is not totally current in regards to M16A2s for sale.
He has a large inventory that is not listed on his web page.
Ed Holtz is GTG.
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 12:32:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Ed has been around for at least 15 years brokering sales of firearms as he had a website when I first got into buying machineguns in the late 90s.

I bought an MP5 through him circa 2004ish and had a good experience.  I have also never seen a negative review of Ed where somebody got screwed over.

That said, Ed is a broker and does not have the guns he is selling in his possession. (he is located in NY last I knew).

He seems to have a network of legitimate folks who use him to buy and sell gun.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 2:29:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ed has been around for at least 15 years brokering sales of firearms as he had a website when I first got into buying machineguns in the late 90s.

I bought an MP5 through him circa 2004ish and had a good experience.  I have also never seen a negative review of Ed where somebody got screwed over.

That said, Ed is a broker and does not have the guns he is selling in his possession. (he is located in NY last I knew).

He seems to have a network of legitimate folks who use him to buy and sell gun.
View Quote

This was my experience also. About 12 years ago was when I started buying NFA weapons.

The third gun that I bought was from Ed at Urban Armory. I had the same concerns as the OP, so I asked on various boards.
Then I called him to talk about it. All the responses said he was good to go, but to be aware that he was a broker.
(they said I might be able to find it cheaper).

I looked around, and he had the best price I could find on the gun I wanted.
I called him and he talked my ear off for about 30 minutes, and I bought the gun.
Everything went very smooth, plus I got a nice conversation in the deal.

Link Posted: 7/27/2015 8:40:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought a couple of HK sears from him 2006-ish

Very smooth, no issues, nice guy.  If you're looking for something he doesn't list just ask he seems to be the kind of guy that can find stuff and for reasonable prices to boot.  If he is only a middleman, then I don't mind paying him for his work.
Page Armory » M-16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top