Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » M-16
Posted: 5/5/2015 9:56:56 AM EDT
I have found no good source of info for ARES's Shrike. Does anyone know when the next Generation is coming out? I am getting close to the buying one. Don't want to buy one right before a new Generation comes out. Anyone have any good sources of info on this?

Also where does everyone suggest I get one?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:07:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I have not heard of a new gen being released but if it does I hope the lower the price a little

http://dealernfa.com/shrike-5-56-advanced-weapons-system/ Little pricey at $5k but it's the most recent version. Can also try gunbroker just be carefully you know exactly what you are getting, some sell uppers with aluminum feed ramps or other cheaper options get the price down.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:13:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I got this message from someone on this site when I was looking for a shrike. Ended up not buying one as spent far to much on my RR I didn't feel I could swing another $4-5k for a uppers haha

i don't have the link to the dealer advertising it at 3999.
mine is the gen 5.  It was $4,070 shipped

Jeff Kessel, Owner
ICE ARMORY, LLC
503 Meade Avenue
Hanover, PA  17331
Tel: 1-717-916-2472
Email: [email protected]
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 9:05:21 PM EDT
[#3]
do those uppers damage RR lowers ?
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 9:25:21 PM EDT
[#4]
You just have to remove your bolt catch.
Page Armory » M-16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top