Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » M-16
Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2014 12:07:42 PM EDT
CMMG .22 upper/dedicated bolt and 4.5" barrel  with SilincerCo sparrow, Seekins 7" bar rail.

Put it together and runs like a champ tried every band ammo I had (5-6) they all cycled it on auto.

http://youtu.be/BxTA41SCyic
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 1:05:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice job!!!!!!

That's as good as it gets with an M16/22 conversion.

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 4:12:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Excellent. That gives me hope that at some point, I'll be able to get my 22 upper running that smooth...
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 6:37:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Very nice. I have mine running like that with the 16" barrel but I'm still messing around with the 4.5" If you don't have one already get the Lightnin grip loader from Mcfadden. Works great. Bob
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 6:13:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks good!

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 6:49:48 PM EDT
[#5]
is cmmg the only current 22 m16 conversion right now?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:11:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Good job! I haven't run my m16 with a 22lr upper in a year or two.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:40:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 2:10:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Are CMMG uppers full auto capable right out of the box? I had a Kurts Kustom that worked Great! It never hip cupped. I should of never sold it. Had another upper built for me buy a well know co, and it never ran. And I mean it never ran! Looking to get something reliable to use on my Colt M16.

Dane
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 9:00:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are CMMG uppers full auto capable right out of the box? I had a Kurts Kustom that worked Great! It never hip cupped. I should of never sold it. Had another upper built for me buy a well know co, and it never ran. And I mean it never ran! Looking to get something reliable to use on my Colt M16.

Dane
View Quote

Logged onto CMMG site on Monday. Ordered a dedicated .22 upper, the 4.5 barrel bolt combo and the auto trip/weight.  Parts shows up Thursday.

All ready had the rail, BCM charging handle and suppressor.  

Threw it all together and ran to the indoor range to test fire hasn't had a hiccup yet. I am maybe 800 rounds into now. And ran on many brands style of ammo.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 1:48:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Logged onto CMMG site on Monday. Ordered a dedicated .22 upper, the 4.5 barrel bolt combo and the auto trip/weight.  Parts shows up Thursday.

Threw it all together and ran to the indoor range to test fire hasn't had a hiccup yet. I am maybe 800 rounds into now. And ran on many brands style of ammo.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dane

Thank You Lohe!

I am going to start putting some funds together to do a build.

Dane
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:07:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dane

that's great news! are you running an m16 lower or a dias?
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:50:30 AM EDT
[#12]
I have a Colt M16 Model 901.

Dane
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 10:17:15 PM EDT
[#13]
My 4.5" build:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NidCLVgX1OY
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 5:06:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
My 4.5" build:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NidCLVgX1OY
View Quote

Nice!

Link Posted: 8/2/2014 9:52:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dane

Colt SP1  lower  with Giselle SSF trigger and springs

My lower also ran my 5.45x39 upper no issues

Link Posted: 8/4/2014 6:14:45 PM EDT
[#16]
My CMMG 4" barrel dedicated upper with suppressor runs perfectly in semi auto.  Better than I could ever imagine.  Full auto sear trip and anti bounce kit looks flaky but fingers crossed for an upcoming full auto test.  

Got the MP 15-22 mag adaptor kit.  Perfection.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 5:25:22 AM EDT
[#17]
So that's where all the 22 LR went.

Looks awesome.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 1:34:51 AM EDT
[#18]
looks/sounds good.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 7:14:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
looks/sounds good.
View Quote

+10000 lol everything about that video is sweet
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 2:54:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Thanks it's definitely a fun upper.
Page Armory » M-16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top