User Panel

Page Armory » M-16
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 12:15:10 PM EDT
[#1]
How to legally convert AR15 to M16:

1-Buy a RDIAS or RLL and have it transferred to you via proper channels.
2-Buy FA FCG and BCG.
3-Assuming your AR15 lower will fit the parts,install and check timing.
4-Test fire for proper function.
5-Buy a shitload of ammo
6-Make sure you always have a copy of the NFA paperwork with you when out having fun.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 12:57:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
How to legally convert AR15 to M16:

1-Buy a RDIAS or RLL and have it transferred to you via proper channels.
2-Buy FA FCG and BCG.
3-Assuming your AR15 lower will fit the parts,install and check timing.
4-Test fire for proper function.
5-Buy a shitload of ammo
6-Make sure you always have a copy of the NFA paperwork with you when out having fun.

RLL uses a semi auto FCG and Carrier.
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 4:20:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Helo. I was looking around for parts to make my AR15 as close to USMC specs as possible, and on a gun auction site I stumbled upon a M16 parts kit with all the full auto componets. Sear, disconnector, and bolt carrier.

My question is how is this legal? Just anybody could buy these and convert their 15 to a 16.

Troll alert hello agent
If you're not one then man you should be.
Link Posted: 8/24/2012 10:32:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Helo. I was looking around for parts to make my AR15 as close to USMC specs as possible, and on a gun auction site I stumbled upon a M16 parts kit with all the full auto componets. Sear, disconnector, and bolt carrier.

My question is how is this legal? Just anybody could buy these and convert their 15 to a 16.

Troll alert hello agent

Perhaps a reporter who spent an afternoon learning just enough terms to phrase the question(s)?

Perhaps a good thing, since maybe when they write their next article involving a gun crime, they might not describe the weapon used as a full-auto assault Glock revolver...

Link Posted: 8/25/2012 3:10:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Perhaps a reporter who spent an afternoon learning just enough terms to phrase the question(s)?

Perhaps a good thing, since maybe when they write their next article involving a gun crime, they might not describe the weapon used as a full-auto assault Glock revolver AK47...

fixed it for you
Link Posted: 8/26/2012 9:27:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Troll alert hello agent

Yes. I am a secret agent and I am secretly snuffing out your first ammendment freedoms by making dangerous people 'dissapear'

Link Posted: 8/26/2012 9:39:00 PM EDT
[#7]
"Ignorance of the law is not a sufficient defense."

Just throwing that out there...
Link Posted: 8/27/2012 5:46:28 PM EDT
[#8]
You are halarious. Because the purpose of this thread was to avoid ignorance on the subject. All the sheeple trying to 'hush' everyone up about converting weapons to full auto are disgracing America because you are advising against the free commerce of thought for fear of a tyrannical government.

Yes, I used the word 'America' in a proud, positive way. I suppose that puts me in a class of an average to below intelligence right wing white religious fanatical nationalist correct?

I am tired of people not standing up for what they believe in. If you cave into letting oppressors restrict your GOD GIVEN rights for hope that it will one day be better, I piss on your name and your bastard offspring's name.
Link Posted: 8/27/2012 6:20:15 PM EDT
[#9]
I've been patient, but enough: [URL=http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_23/199936_THE_RULES_FOR_THIS_FORUM.html]http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_23/199936_THE_RULES_FOR_THIS_FORUM.html[/URL]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page Armory » M-16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top