Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » M-16
Posted: 9/13/2011 8:17:37 AM EDT
I just recieved my 02/SOT. Were is the best place to pick up a M16LPK?
Thanks
Link Posted: 9/13/2011 9:01:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 9/13/2011 9:03:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/13/2011 9:23:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Just need a couple right now. Talked to Brownells & got no were. Is there a part#?
Found this. M16
Thanks for the help!
Link Posted: 9/13/2011 10:18:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Brownells doesnt sell M16 LPKs.  They only sell Full auto parts individually and most of the time they are out of stock on them.

DPMS sells M16 LPKs but most of the time they are out of stock.

Bushmaster sells M16 LPKs and they are often in stock. Be prepared to provide them a copy of paperwork before they will ship.

If you do choose a COLT dealer, be prepared to pay a large amount of money for Colt parts as compared to Bushmaster.
Link Posted: 9/13/2011 10:52:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 7:07:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Brownells doesnt sell M16 LPKs.  They only sell Full auto parts individually and most of the time they are out of stock on them.

DPMS sells M16 LPKs but most of the time they are out of stock.

Bushmaster sells M16 LPKs and they are often in stock. Be prepared to provide them a copy of paperwork before they will ship.

If you do choose a COLT dealer, be prepared to pay a large amount of money for Colt parts as compared to Bushmaster.

And if you buy anything other than Colt, be prepared to end up with an M16 that doesn't run.

Check out this thread for pix and details on brand-new "milspec" non-Colt FA FCGs that were so far out of spec, the gun wouldn't run: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_23/345365_Cant_get_my_M16_to_run.html

Roger that.
Issue is brownells sells each part seperately. Got it now
Thanks, Ron
Link Posted: 9/18/2011 3:22:37 PM EDT
[#7]
http://www.specializedarmament.com/products/LOWER_REC_PARTS_KIT_COLT_0_155_AUTO-260-4.html

I get my LPK's from this guy, I'm sure you could contact him for dealer pricing
Link Posted: 9/18/2011 7:48:43 PM EDT
[#8]
I guess Tony already listed specialized armament above, didn't recognize SAW at first, anyway, haven't had any issues dealing with them that haven't been addressed immediately. They're gtg IMO
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 6:05:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Good news. I picked up everything from Brownells. All DPMS parts. Runs like a sewing machine. Thanks to all that helped.
Page Armory » M-16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top