Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2017 8:37:30 PM EDT
I have a form 4 individual I am waiting on, I have forgot about it for the most part (kinda ) but not its getting within a month or 2 and was wondering if MG form 4's vary from silencer form 4 times?
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 9:30:04 PM EDT
[#1]
They pretty much all take the same amount of time - at least for non-FFL/SOT transferees.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 10:02:36 PM EDT
[#2]
How about a form 4 from an individual in another state to your c3 dealer in your state?
Are those times any different?
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 10:05:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How about a form 4 from an individual in another state to your c3 dealer in your state?
View Quote
I don't know the answer, but if you as asking specifically for me, I bought from a guy down the street so I dont have a form 3
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 1:56:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
These should go quicker from what I heard, almost Form 3 wait times if the Form 4 is done up correctly and data matches what the NFRTR has (make, s/n, etc).  Because the recipient is a FFL w/SOT, approval should be similar to a Form 3, they just need to confirm the FFL and SOT are still good.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 2:12:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
These should go quicker from what I heard, almost Form 3 wait times if the Form 4 is done up correctly and data matches what the NFRTR has (make, s/n, etc).  Because the recipient is a FFL w/SOT, approval should be similar to a Form 3, they just need to confirm the FFL and SOT are still good.
View Quote
Agreed that they SHOULD go quicker, but in my 15 years as a SOT, I never once got a transfer from a non-SOT any faster than the expected normal wait time between individuals or transfers out to non-SOTs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top