Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/19/2017 11:58:17 AM EDT
Filled out the paper work today to buy my new toy.
Time to start stocking up on ammo

Link Posted: 4/19/2017 12:54:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats!

If you don't already reload now is the perfect time to start

Are you going to get a lage upper for it?
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 12:56:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Congrats!

If you don't already reload now is the perfect time to start

View Quote
this

And get a new stock, that OEM will fold up while shooting.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 5:22:37 PM EDT
[#3]
if the stock retainer spring is strong and the notches in the bars are cut deep enough, the stock wont retract

the OP needs a suppressor

bowers is good
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 5:24:59 PM EDT
[#4]
that's an SWD made MAC, from a stephensville TX receiver flat

it's not a Texas MAC

so yer GTG

mine was a 9mm, it refused to jam ever

probably fired 2500 rounds out of it, zero jams
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:51:32 PM EDT
[#5]

View Quote
Definitely want a Lage upper
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 5:10:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I do have a Raptor ll,  Tundra and 2 Evo 9 suppressors that I can use with a lage upper.

What are the best 9mm mags to get?
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 3:38:57 PM EDT
[#7]
That's definitely a strange looking bolt and grip on that M-10. It must be a late-production, Cobray-thing.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 3:45:23 PM EDT
[#8]
According to my calculations....

You're going to more or less have it APPROVED in time for Ground Hog Day.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 11:00:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/6WKl45L5C6o/hqdefault.jpg

View Quote
Well my birthday is January 28, it will make a nice to myself.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 11:35:27 PM EDT
[#10]
might want to have it sent to Sam a Prac Solutions, and have it converted to Uzi grip.

Then grab a 50pk of mags for $400
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 1:34:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
might want to have it sent to Sam a Prac Solutions, and have it converted to Uzi grip.

Then grab a 50pk of mags for $400
View Quote
I plan on having it set up in 9mm and 45 with Lage uppers. The grip conversion might would be an option otherwise.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 11:35:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/6WKl45L5C6o/hqdefault.jpg

View Quote
For what reason do you believe forms submitted now are going to take 10 months, there is no logic in that? The only reason the forms that are currently getting approved that are taking 10 months is because everybody rushed to form many items at the same time before the July 12th 41f deadline. Once ATF is over that hump which should be in the next 60-90 days, we will see the wait time dramatically decrease starting with forms sent out after the 41f deadline and tapering down at a good pace. Between people not wanting to submit pics/fingerprints and everybody thinking HPA actually had a chance at passing, it's my prediction any forms filed anytime in 2017 will take less than 6-7 months to complete. Nobody's buying anything right now, FFL and distributors have more than enough stock, SilencerCo laid off 150+ employees in February. It's a slow roll right now.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 11:45:18 AM EDT
[#13]
OP, congrats on the new pickup. As previously mentioned Lage pretty much has cornered the market on the Mac lineup aftermarket accessories. The Lage uppers vs the factory uppers are a night and day difference when shooting. The factory upper is fun for putting a smile on your face for just hosing bullets but the Lage slow fire upper actually makes it a practical firearm to shoot targets with.

I strongly suggest registering an account at Uzitalk forums under the MAC 10 talk section. Very populated and active forum with lots of good info.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 8:22:14 PM EDT
[#14]
I just realized once your stamp arrives if we get all our shooting buds to the range at once (counting M11's & M10's) we can have a six pack Mac attack party!

Perhaps this will be the gun that finally pushes you over the edge into reloading.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 1:44:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I just realized once your stamp arrives if we get all our shooting buds to the range at once (counting M11's & M10's) we can have a six pack Mac attack party!

Perhaps this will be the gun that finally pushes you over the edge into reloading.
View Quote
That would be a lot of brass flying

I always thought that if I started reloading it will be for 6.8 and 338 Spectre first.

Instead it looks like it might be 9mm and 45 to help feed that hungry beast.

At least with a Lage upper a mag dump might last an entire 4 to 5 seconds instead of 2.5 seconds.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top