Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2017 12:39:33 AM EDT
The ATF received my Form 4 and cashed my check today for the Sten I bought 9/7/16. And I received an Austen magazine loader in the mail! The primary complaint I've heard about Stens is that the magazines are a pain to load. The springs are very strong, and it's a double-stack single-feed magazine, just like a Glock mag...and we all know what a pain in the thumbs they are to load. The Austen loader is rare as hen's teeth, and pricey to boot. But loading 32 rounds into a 32 round magazine with practically no effort at all? Priceless:

The Austen loader is really well designed and built like a tank. I thought about buying two to have one as a backup, but this hunk of steel will outlive me with ease.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 1:07:24 AM EDT
[#1]
You could probably use a handgun maglula on those couldn't you?
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 1:28:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Is it superior to the similar British loading tools?
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 1:44:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

That was my first thought. Love mine for loading Glock mags.

ETA: I want to see the Sten.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 2:33:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I'm not sure if that would work. When manually loading rounds into the Sten mag, they actually dip downwards at the back which makes them really unstable and super annoying to push down far enough to get the next round in.

Quoted:
Is it superior to the similar British loading tools?

It is. The Austen loader clicks into place on the mag (note the gigantic push-button) and just works incredibly well.

Quoted:
Quoted:

That was my first thought. Love mine for loading Glock mags.

ETA: I want to see the Sten.

The Sten is beautiful! Taylor Manufacturing, not sure when it was built. At my local dealer for the next...God knows how long:

Link Posted: 1/7/2017 3:56:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 5:33:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'm not sure if that would work. When manually loading rounds into the Sten mag, they actually dip downwards at the back which makes them really unstable and super annoying to push down far enough to get the next round in.

It is. The Austen loader clicks into place on the mag (note the gigantic push-button) and just works incredibly well.

The Sten is beautiful! Taylor Manufacturing, not sure when it was built. At my local dealer for the next...God knows how long:

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd519/generalpurpose87/Sten%202_zpswis1juqj.jpg
View Quote

Looks like a nice gun. Is that the one Ruben was selling a while back?

Just put money down on another Taylor Sten. I know little about Stens and have been buying mags from various sources, now need to start scrounging parts while I pay it off.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 1:08:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Looks like a nice gun. Is that the one Ruben was selling a while back?

Just put money down on another Taylor Sten. I know little about Stens and have been buying mags from various sources, now need to start scrounging parts while I pay it off.
View Quote

Yep, that's the one. It's in absolutely perfect condition.

I've been doing the same, buying mags and other small parts. I also picked up an AR-15 stock adapter and a 3-lug mount. I plan on cutting a barrel down just past the handguard and using my Octane .45 silencer on it.

One thing I've thought about is installing a rail to put a T1 on. I don't want to put any holes in the registered tube, but superglue and a plastic picatinny rail...wondering if that might get the job done.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 4:21:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The Austen loader is the best STEN magazine loader available, hands down.
View Quote
Do these typically sell for $115? 
I'm trying to imagine what makes it that much better than the brass and steel Sten version, other than having a button instead of a clip.

Nice Sten! 
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 5:28:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm trying to imagine what makes it that much better than the brass and steel Sten version, other than having a button instead of a clip.

Nice Sten! 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Austen loader is the best STEN magazine loader available, hands down.

Nice Sten! 

Thanks!

Typically they don't sell at all - the things are damn near impossible to find. You can search Google and come up with multiple Austen loader WTB threads on various forums, anecdotes of people saying they sell for $150+ *if* you can even find one for sale, etc. The ad you're looking at on Sturmgewehr is where I picked mine up, and he should have a few left. Just a heads up...it took him a month to ship mine. But it got here and it's in great shape for the money considering I couldn't find one for sale anywhere else right now. I spent an hour cleaning the grease off of it. And I found ads from 5+ years ago where people sold them for $130. All things considered, $115 seemed underpriced compared to loading them by hand.

I don't know that they're *that* much better than the brass and steel version that sells for $30, but they are a step up and the mags are such a pain to load that it seemed worth it to get the best loader I could find. Loading by hand, I got 10 rounds in the mag before I got annoyed with loading.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 5:56:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Maybe I missed it,but what did it run you. I have a couple of them and thought about offloading one.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 6:03:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Maybe I missed it,but what did it run you. I have a couple of them and thought about offloading one.
View Quote

$115 shipped, but they've sold for more in the past. You could probably get $130-$150 if it's in really good shape. People usually convert their Macs to take Sten mags, right? I think there's a decent amount of people out there who would want to buy a good loader.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 6:33:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

$115 shipped, but they've sold for more in the past. You could probably get $130-$150 if it's in really good shape. People usually convert their Macs to take Sten mags, right? I think there's a decent amount of people out there who would want to buy a good loader.
View Quote

NVM, thought I had 2 legit ones.

The M11 I have in NFA jail was a sten conversion.Came with:
10 new Sten mags
33 used mags with new springs in each
2 lanchester mags
1 Austen loader
1 repop Austen loader
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 7:05:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
1 Austen loader
1 repop Austen loader
View Quote
Would you mind posting pics of these two for comparison? Are the repros still made? I know IMA (and others) sell a repro early Sten loader.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 7:13:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Sure. Let me finish feeding the kids
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 7:32:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Heres the Austen

And heres the repro

Link Posted: 1/8/2017 12:15:06 AM EDT
[#16]
I need to find a loop stock...
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 12:43:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Thanks! That repro looks like the same loader on the IMA site: http://www.ima-usa.com/british-sten-lanchester-magazine-loader-box-type-new-made.html
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 6:03:34 PM EDT
[#18]
GP, very cool gun and loader!
I also got my sten mkii from Ruben a couple years ago.  A DLO, which at the time of purchase, I didn't realize was brand new!  Once I had it, I actually had to work out the kinks of a brand new "non milspec" machine gun.  Its an awesome gun now that its 100% and I prefer it even to my lage equipped Mac.

Like you said about that loader, its not common, and pricey, because of that I would probably put it away as more of a collectible and pick up one of the cheap loaders like the spoon.  I made a video just for this thread showing the ease of use of the spoon loader and also the pistol mag style Tapco sten mag loader.  Both are very easy to use and I actually prefer the spoon loader to the tapco; I'm faster with it.

I also threw in a couple of my accessories, and how I had the barrel cut to "bury" my bowers vers9s.
Hopefully the video helps, and hopefully your wait isn't INSANELY long!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQDXKAqDxx0

Cant embed I guess.......
Also I made it a point to show the mcnett camp wrap because it helps ALOT.  Much better grip, and its easier to keep the sten on target when it doesn't slip out of your shoulder
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 6:25:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Im really kinda wanting a Sten now
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 6:58:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
GP, very cool gun and loader!
I also got my sten mkii from Ruben a couple years ago.  A DLO, which at the time of purchase, I didn't realize was brand new!  Once I had it, I actually had to work out the kinks of a brand new "non milspec" machine gun.  Its an awesome gun now that its 100% and I prefer it even to my lage equipped Mac.

Like you said about that loader, its not common, and pricey, because of that I would probably put it away as more of a collectible and pick up one of the cheap loaders like the spoon.  I made a video just for this thread showing the ease of use of the spoon loader and also the pistol mag style Tapco sten mag loader.  Both are very easy to use and I actually prefer the spoon loader to the tapco; I'm faster with it.

I also threw in a couple of my accessories, and how I had the barrel cut to "bury" my bowers vers9s.
Hopefully the video helps, and hopefully your wait isn't INSANELY long!

Cant embed I guess.......
Also I made it a point to show the mcnett camp wrap because it helps ALOT.  Much better grip, and its easier to keep the sten on target when it doesn't slip out of your shoulder
View Quote

Nice video, the Bowers looks perfect on your Sten. I had no idea yours was a new one, I know DLO held a ton of tubes back and has been selling them off slowly to various people who finish the build. Good score. I think that spoon loader would drive me nuts, but I might pick up one of each type of loader just to have them and try all of them. Also had the same idea for McNett wrap, I think it'll make the factory stock really nice.

You know, I bought my stock/grip adapter because of your post on UziTalk. And I have a Griffin 3-lug ready to mount my Octane .45 on. I have both ends of the Sten, now I just need the part in the middle.

Embed for you:

Quoted:
Im really kinda wanting a Sten now
View Quote

Do it! I think Stens are undervalued at the moment compared to some other guns. John Storrie (long-time Class 3 dealer and former Sten owner) told me there's only about 600 Stens on the registry, while there's about 20,000 Macs on the registry. While world-wide, there's millions upon millions of Stens, so parts are readily available and cheap. The next 9mm machine gun that's really a step up from the Sten is the Uzi, which costs twice as much ($14k compared to $7k at the moment). I would love to have one eventually, but it's out of the budget for now.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 7:24:49 PM EDT
[#21]
I have  a couple things in jail right now but it may be my next nga purchase.  What's the going rate for an actual sten, not a new tube gun
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 7:41:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I have  a couple things in jail right now but it may be my next nga purchase.  What's the going rate for an actual sten, not a new tube gun
View Quote

Haven't seen a C&R Sten sell for a while, but DLO, Taylor, Wilson, and ERB sell for $6,500 - $7,000. Catco sells for $6,000 - $6,500. Anecdotes from a few years ago that I saw had C&R Stens selling for about twice as much as 80's tube guns.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 7:58:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Yep mine was one of the early ones DLO made in the early 80's.  Ruben had it listed as excellent, but when I received it i realized that that meant unused!  So that was a pleasant surprise.  Once it was mine I got in touch with Doug(DLO), and he gave me an estimate of when he made it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 9:17:40 PM EDT
[#24]
That's pretty cool. I should do an FOIA on my Sten once it clears and see when it was born, although that would probably take as long as the Form 4 will.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 10:17:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
That's pretty cool. I should do an FOIA on my Sten once it clears and see when it was born, although that would probably take as long as the Form 4 will.
View Quote

Yep I hear those could take literally forever! Haha

I have to be honest, I think I'm going to upgrade my furniture on the stock adapter.  Luckily I have a spare B5 sopmod that needs a new home!
Oh and thanks for the help with the embedding.
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 10:49:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Nice video, the Bowers looks perfect on your Sten. I had no idea yours was a new one, I know DLO held a ton of tubes back and has been selling them off slowly to various people who finish the build. Good score. I think that spoon loader would drive me nuts, but I might pick up one of each type of loader just to have them and try all of them. Also had the same idea for McNett wrap, I think it'll make the factory stock really nice.

You know, I bought my stock/grip adapter because of your post on UziTalk. And I have a Griffin 3-lug ready to mount my Octane .45 on. I have both ends of the Sten, now I just need the part in the middle.

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd519/generalpurpose87/Adapters_zpsfwrqoz6s.jpg

Embed for you:

Do it! I think Stens are undervalued at the moment compared to some other guns. John Storrie (long-time Class 3 dealer and former Sten owner) told me there's only about 600 Stens on the registry, while there's about 20,000 Macs on the registry. While world-wide, there's millions upon millions of Stens, so parts are readily available and cheap. The next 9mm machine gun that's really a step up from the Sten is the Uzi, which costs twice as much ($14k compared to $7k at the moment). I would love to have one eventually, but it's out of the budget for now.
View Quote

I'm surprised that there's only 600. I'd think there'd be more.
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 11:52:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I'm surprised that there's only 600. I'd think there'd be more.
View Quote

To be fair, his number could be off and I have no idea how anyone knows how many of each type of transferable there are. But I look at it this way: before the 1986 ban, the $200 stamp was a huge factor - in particular for inexpensive guns. According to this article:

a. 7,200 Hk sears
b. 6,000 FNC sears
c. 20,000 M11/9s
d. 500 SWD Lightning Links
e. 500 RIA M60s
f. 3300ish Group Industry (aka Vector) Uzi’s
g. At least 20,000 M16s

And according to this article, there's 175,977 transferables. That means the above estimates are missing some 118,000 guns from that equation. There's surely a ton of Thompsons, Reisings, and M2 carbines, followed by the 1919, S&W76 / MK760, AC556, AM-180, and then all the odd-ball machine guns that together add up to the rest. But there's so much margin for error there could be 600 Stens or 6,000 Stens. I would really love to get some good, solid numbers of each type of transferable.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 1:42:30 AM EDT
[#28]
I need to find one of those FNC sears. My father has a nearly new FNC that rarely leaves the safe.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 9:53:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Maybe 600 c&r's?

There must still be unbuilt tube guns out there....probably quite a few more tube guns built already, but probably not in the same ballpark as macs/swd's.

Based on what I've read and found online, there's never been a high demand for stens, especially now, for many reasons.  So I can't imagine they were ever built in large volume(tube guns).  

What is funny about that is whenever you watch videos of people shooting a group of subguns, they prefer the Sten over the rest.

Once you get over the rudimentary design, it's awesome though(I love the way the Sten looks by the way).
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 11:30:56 AM EDT
[#30]
The Sten is such a historically significant firearm. I'd say even the tube guns are in a way since they were built in the same spirit (small manufacturers, garages, etc).

It was always first on my list to get. Next is an M2 and probably a Reising.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 1:28:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The Sten is such a historically significant firearm. I'd say even the tube guns are in a way since they were built in the same spirit (small manufacturers, garages, etc).

It was always first on my list to get. Next is an M2 and probably a Reising.
View Quote

Yea absolutely, and many of the tube guns were actually built with original parts kits(long branch, etc.)

Recently I've changed my opinion on reisings.
As a combat firearm, it doesn't have the best reputation but for range fun and the slight history it has, and the pretty unique design, it is actually kind of cool.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 4:44:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Maybe 600 c&r's?

There must still be unbuilt tube guns out there....probably quite a few more tube guns built already, but probably not in the same ballpark as macs/swd's.

Based on what I've read and found online, there's never been a high demand for stens, especially now, for many reasons.  So I can't imagine they were ever built in large volume(tube guns).  

What is funny about that is whenever you watch videos of people shooting a group of subguns, they prefer the Sten over the rest.

Once you get over the rudimentary design, it's awesome though(I love the way the Sten looks by the way).
View Quote

One of the things that got me really interested in the Sten was seeing a few guys who own a bunch of machine guns say it's in their top few favorite MGs they own.

Were it not for the $200 tax stamp, there would probably be hundreds of thousands of Stens (not to mention all the other MGs). But for a gun that was so cheap to manufacture decades ago, the $200 stamp definitely kept more Stens off the registry than the 1986 ban did.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 5:27:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Definitely GP!

Collegeboy AKA machinegunmike helped me make my decision at the time.  Based on his collection, his word has plenty of weight
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 5:40:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

To be fair, his number could be off and I have no idea how anyone knows how many of each type of transferable there are. But I look at it this way: before the 1986 ban, the $200 stamp was a huge factor - in particular for inexpensive guns. According to this article:

a. 7,200 Hk sears
b. 6,000 FNC sears
c. 20,000 M11/9s
d. 500 SWD Lightning Links
e. 500 RIA M60s
f. 3300ish Group Industry (aka Vector) Uzi’s
g. At least 20,000 M16s

And according to this article, there's 175,977 transferables. That means the above estimates are missing some 118,000 guns from that equation. There's surely a ton of Thompsons, Reisings, and M2 carbines, followed by the 1919, S&W76 / MK760, AC556, AM-180, and then all the odd-ball machine guns that together add up to the rest. But there's so much margin for error there could be 600 Stens or 6,000 Stens. I would really love to get some good, solid numbers of each type of transferable.
View Quote

I don't believe that number on the FNC sears.

they used to say that there were more sears than FNCs, but what is the highest serial number on FNC sears?   Number 3500 maybe?

I owned one from the very last batch to hit the market and the serial number was just over 3500

everyone was saying that there was a ton of FNC sears and then they dried up off the market, you hardly ever see one for sale anymore.

there are some guns that you can get exact figures on.

the number of vector UZIs is pretty well known and the serial number ranges of all the 1970s west hurley thompsons are known
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 6:02:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

One of the things that got me really interested in the Sten was seeing a few guys who own a bunch of machine guns say it's in their top few favorite MGs they own.

Were it not for the $200 tax stamp, there would probably be hundreds of thousands of Stens (not to mention all the other MGs). But for a gun that was so cheap to manufacture decades ago, the $200 stamp definitely kept more Stens off the registry than the 1986 ban did.
View Quote

I don't think that the love of a gun by another group of guys is a good reason to buy one.

Every single gun ever produced has a bunch of people who absolutely love it and another bunch of people who hate it.

I knew a guy who owned a mint M16A1 and an unfired M16A2 and he couldn't care less about either one, he took his MAC10 to the range every time.  He would even shoot it semi-auto.  He loved it.  

I've a seen a bunch of "what MG would you like to own" threads over the years, and the big repeats in those threads are Thompsons, MP5s and for some reason MG42s.  I don't think I've ever seen anyone say the sten.

Personally, I'm not crazy about the tube type guns like the greaser or sten or MP40.  Just a little too crude.  I do like the UZI, it's the creme de la crème of sheet metal guns. IMHO.  Ideal for home defense!

The nice thing is that if you buy an MG and don't like it, you can sell it very easily.  And if you pay too much this year, next year you'll be able to boast abut what a bargain it was.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 6:11:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 8:24:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Interesting.

I suspect that these guns are all much more rare than people think.  They seem to be getting harder and harder to find.

I just did a quick search for a genuine pre-1945 Thompson M1 or M1A1 model, the only one I found was on Reuben's site.  Just one gun for sale in the entire USA.  That is a tiny supply.  One gun for 300 million people.

It's not like I was searching for a one-of-a-kind gun, just a regular arsenal rebuilt bona-fide WWII M1 or M1A1.

Seriously, how many of that particular model gun will change hands this year?  10 maybe?

When is the last time you saw a loose FNC sear for sale?  I don't look all the time but I haven't seen one in years.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 8:43:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I don't think that the love of a gun by another group of guys is a good reason to buy one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I completely agree. For example, I've said before that I really don't care for M16s. If I went off what everyone recommends, I would be disappointed. The M16 is an excellent machine gun, but that doesn't mean it suits everyone's tastes. What I think is important is listening to why people who have shot multiple machine guns like or dislike a certain gun. Good data can be garnered from that. There's guns I thought I would be interested in that once I saw a review of, I discovered something about the gun that I would hate. And the reverse is true as well, guns that weren't on my radar suddenly became something I really wanted to own.

Quoted:
When you then subtract out the transferables that will never be sold -- by LE in antigun cities, by museums, by collectors (I believe Reed Knight has thousands and thousands) and the ones which have been lost over the years yet never taken off the Registry, IMHO the total transferable MGs in circulation are probably less than 75,000. And those are the only ones which count, because those are the only ones we can ever hope to purchase even if we win the lottery.

And the above is why we will never get an accurate accounting of how many of each type of transferable remain.

Great post, Tony. You could also add to that all the family guns that won't be sold for decades or even generations because the heirs are more interested in the machine gun than in the money it holds (like Reed Knight, but on a much smaller scale). And every time a machine gun is bought, that's one more person who may fall in love with it and never part with it.

The amount of transferables "in circulation" is going to slowly go down over time, and not only due to loss and theft. Many will simply be "not for sale."
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 10:13:13 AM EDT
[#39]
MGs are the hottest collectable guns now.

And collectors have a hoarder mentality, they think of their collections as part of their life.

If a hardcore collector spends 10 years looking for a Colt BAR, that guy will never sell it.  Because it interested him enough to pay $35k for it and he knows he'll never find another.

That's why you see twenty 1970s West Hurley Thompsons for sale all the time and maybe just one or two pre-1945 Thompsons.

The collectors regard the west hurleys as a copy, a knock-off.  So they have no emotional connection to them.  But the pre-45 guns are historic artifacts and that's what fires up a collector's imagination.

Collectors run on imagination. They romanticize and mythologize the past and they have an emotional bond with that.

When a guy collects 1980s IMI UZI accessories, he not collecting belt buckles and satchels, he's collecting a cool period of time when women had big hair and the UZI was the bad ass subgun.

So to summarize, once the hardcore gun collectors get their hands on these guns, you can kiss them goodbye.

Some of those guys will sit on a gun collection until they're dead.

Going forward, you're going to see the entire MG market dry up.  The more it dries up, the more people will hang onto their guns, which will become irreplaceable.  A self-fulfilling prophesy.

Just like the way the 22 shortage has stretched out for years because every single guy in the USA wants to stock up 5 cases worth.  Because of the shortage!  The shortage that happened because everyone buys every box they see.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 12:15:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 4:33:57 PM EDT
[#41]
the greatest and best tool I have for loading my STEN mags.

Nothing else matters.

The new polymer one works well but the AUSTEN is the best.
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 5:49:49 PM EDT
[#42]
I am really sorry for the delay in getting your loader shipped out, there was alot going on and every time I tried to get to where they were stored something came up.  We took some to the gunshow today and had them on the table along with a pile of parts kit that most people had no clue what they were looking at.
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 6:04:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I am really sorry for the delay in getting your loader shipped out, there was alot going on and every time I tried to get to where they were stored something came up.  We took some to the gunshow today and had them on the table along with a pile of parts kit that most people had no clue what they were looking at.
View Quote

No worries, it's in great shape and a great price. All that grease on it really seems to have protected it for a long time.

If I didn't buy a Sten, I wouldn't know what I'm looking at either if I saw one of these things.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:02:19 PM EDT
[#44]
I just got my copy of The Sten Machine Carbine by Peter Laidler, and he has a section regarding the number of Stens built in the U.S. between 1968 and 1986. It's incomplete, but there's roughly 2,600 Stens accounted for in that list, with DLO being 600, and Erb and Wilson being another 500 each. Apparently Wilson tubes were very nice, but he only built 15 of them up as guns. The remainder of the tubes were used by other builders.

So maybe 3,000 Stens out there in the registry, give or take? The book makes it sound like all of the U.S. guns were built from 1980 - 1986.

Very cool book. I'm looking forward to reading all of it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:43:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Interesting, may need to get a copy of that book as well.

Need to find an Austen loader, based on what I've seen on various boards.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 1:06:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd519/generalpurpose87/Sten%202_zpswis1juqj.jpg
View Quote

Hahaha.  Fantastic photo!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top