Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2016 11:22:28 PM EDT
Does anyone know of a source for Sten mkII barrels?
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 11:54:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 12:01:32 PM EDT
[#2]
You could check with Stenparts.com
I've bought two of theirs in the past.  
Right now they're OOS, but I would imagine they're working on them.  Maybe find out when they'll be available again.  Also, they're about half the cost of the barrels posted above.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 12:13:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Indianapolis Ordnance. Used them for my Mk II, III and V builds. Really happy with them.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 12:17:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You could check with Stenparts.com
I've bought two of theirs in the past.  
Right now they're OOS, but I would imagine they're working on them.  Maybe find out when they'll be available again.  Also, they're about half the cost of the barrels posted above.
View Quote

I have used stenparts for Mk2,3 and 5 barrels and been happy with them all.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 10:30:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Did any of you run into any fit issues with stenparts or Indianapolis barrels?
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 4:32:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did any of you run into any fit issues with stenparts or Indianapolis barrels?
View Quote

No fit issues at all with 2 Sten parts barrels.
What I did find is that they parkerize the "feedramp" of the barrels.  Polishing this area is a good idea.
Other than that they're great.  I even had one cut down and threaded for suppressor use locally, and it has been great using it with the suppressor as well.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 9:27:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Got an IO Sten Mk II barrel.  Couldn't be happier.  Snatch it up quick before they are back-ordered again.  They have a new 4" offering now as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top