Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2016 12:33:49 PM EDT
May have a lead on one of these locally for a decent price. All I can find online info is mainly historical info. Can anybody tell me anything about ownership of these good/bad, parts ,mag availability etc. I already have an m11/9 so not my first MG. What should I be looking for? Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 1:02:28 PM EDT
[#1]
They shoot and handle like most other stamped open-bolt SMGs, but the clamshell design makes them super easy to clean. Just open her up and swab out the insides with a CLP soaked cloth.

They really shoot a lot like an MK760/S&W 76. If you have found a good deal then I say go for it if your collection has a hole that needs filling.
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 5:55:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, do you own any or have just shot them? I want a shooter not collectors piece so supply of replacement parts to keep gun running is of concern for me.
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 6:10:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I have only shot them and tinkered with them a bit. They are well-made guns, but I have never had the desire to buy one when I have similar guns in the safe already.
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 10:54:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Nothing to add except The Godfather connection always made them cool to me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top