Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2016 2:00:47 PM EDT
Is there any post sample mac10s floating around?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:58:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Not that I've ever heard of.

Would have to be a reimport, or post-86 conversion of a semi pistol, since I can't imagine anyone with the capability to do so bothering to make an M10 instead of something later and more sophisticated.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 10:24:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Never seen one but I have come across a handful of semi autos, wouldn't be hard to do a conversion.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:29:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

There is a Drop In Auto Sear (DIAS) that was designed and built for use in the semi MAC family of weapons.  It was designed originally for testing a multitude of MAC uppers to check for any damage to the regulated "receiver" or lower that possibly could have been caused by the use of a hybrid upper.  

One was used during the filming of a TV show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCjq9yCH7x8

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 7:03:36 AM EDT
[#4]
They are out there. Post a WTB ad on Subguns.com
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 1:03:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I've made a handful of them . I've got an M11/9 I need to convert sitting on my desk now . Just find a local 07/02 and ask them to flip one for ya
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 11:02:35 AM EDT
[#6]
I've seen a few post-sample M-11/9's, and a couple of M-10's...... the M-11/9's appeared to be conversions of SWD and FMJ semi guns.......the M-10's looked like they were built from flats......all looked rough/cheap, and were being used as rentals / MG shoot "blasters".

There are supposedly some of the English made "Section 5" M-10's in the US (post samples), but I have never seen one.....

It wouldn't make financial sense to convert an open bolt semi into a postie.......it's worth more unmodified
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 1:53:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It wouldn't make financial sense to convert an open bolt semi into a postie.......it's worth more unmodified
View Quote
These decision probably were made before the guns jumped in value. You could also do a Bolt Conversion as I did and retain the value. MACS were dirt cheap up until a few years ago. I bought a MAC PS M-10 for $1500 in 2006. Sold a  RPB M-10 Open Bolt for $1200 to fund it. Go figure....
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 12:45:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Not sure if these are post sample butt Arms Unlimited sent out an email that they have fully transferable Mac 10's for 6200.  Not sure how but that might be an option (maybe).
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 3:31:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes I've seen them along with m11's.

I think most I've heard of were made from flats.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top