Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2016 11:43:59 AM EDT
A detailed look at the Stoner 63A and its various configurations and accessories.
You will get so much info about Stoner 63A guns in this video you will puke.

Link Posted: 7/1/2016 11:59:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Great find! Thanks for posting!!!!  
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 4:47:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Another fine contribution by a banned member.

Link Posted: 7/6/2016 5:22:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got as close to a Stoner 63 as I'll ever get-a Robinson M96. Have both a top feed(bren gun) and a recon.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 10:46:26 AM EDT
[#4]
My FFL has one along with an HK 21. Laid my hands on them in his basement.  I didn't know how rare they are to have until I started researching a bit.

(Also has a M2, M60 & Lord knows what else)
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 11:15:29 AM EDT
[#5]

URL'ed so you can watch it full screen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q3eb0zbBP0
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 9:43:13 PM EDT
[#6]
It's certainly a neat system, but at the price they go for a transferable I'd have to think I'd rather get a 240b if I wanted one big dollar item. At least the 240b has spare parts in good numbers, so I'd be ok with shooting the damn thing and not be worried about breaking something. A local guy brought a couple of them to a shoot, while they where neat to look at and they ran well, he was saying spare parts are rarer then hens teeth, and paid more for a top cover for a belt fed version then what most MAC's are going for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top