Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2016 12:09:01 PM EDT
Question, I have filed 4 SBRs over the last several weeks.  All E filed form 1s.  I just got a rejection email for the first one, submitted on 6/'9/16.  It is because the serial number is wrong, i forgot the letters that are in front of the numbers (stupid on my part).  I know of course to resubmit it but if i check the other 3 and they are incorrect can i fix them or do i have to wait for them to be rejected first?  

Of course if i have to wait for them to be rejected and they take too long i wont be able to get them resubmitted in time before the 13th is why i ask.

thanks
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 12:47:52 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Question, I have filed 4 SBRs over the last several weeks.  All E filed form 1s.  I just got a rejection email for the first one, submitted on 6/'9/16.  It is because the serial number is wrong, i forgot the letters that are in front of the numbers (stupid on my part).  I know of course to resubmit it but if i check the other 3 and they are incorrect can i fix them or do i have to wait for them to be rejected first?  

Of course if i have to wait for them to be rejected and they take too long i wont be able to get them resubmitted in time before the 13th is why i ask.

thanks

View Quote
You could resubmit the corrected form, then email the ATF with the rejected form number and the corrected one for the first one and wait for a approval or do all four at once and see if you get a batch approval.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top