Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2016 6:33:00 PM EDT
It's probably just me, but try as I may, I can't seem to find any really good sling mount options for my MAX-11K-equiped M11/9. Does anyone have any input on possibilities? What are you guys using?
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 3:56:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the M10 with Lage MkII upper, so I have a similar issue.

At this time, I have a single-point sling on a Lage Collapsible stock, but it not an ideal situation.  It is OK with the stock closed, but hangs too low when the stock is out.

Here is a pic before I put my Lage on it.

What I PLAN to do is put a rail attachment on the Lage upper, and use the sling loops on the Lage stock to put on a 2-point sling that should fix my issue.

You can see how it is too long with the stock extended.

Link Posted: 6/27/2016 4:20:51 PM EDT
[#2]
What stock do you have?
Why cant you grab a pic rail section, mount it, grab a Magpul RSA or similar, QD sling stud up front and thread the sling through a slot in the stock.
I would buy a chunk of Magpul rail and drill my own hole before paying $60 for a piece from Rich, as much as i like Rich's products
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 7:09:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm running the lage k folder on it at the moment. The rail sections and qd mounts sound like good ideas so far.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 4:15:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I used the Magpul picatinny QD on my Lage.

One in front and back.

Done.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top