Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2016 10:36:57 AM EDT
Can anyone tell me somewhere that is selling one?  I would like the 870 receiver version in a perfect world but haven't seen any for sale in a long time.  Can they be found anywhere?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:17:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:29:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I sent an email to Serbu but never heard back.

These guys build something similar that is actually in stock + has a working website.

http://fallingskiescorp.com/class-3/aow/falling-skies-corp-fsc/

Personally, I am going to build my own since F3 will take too long (July 13th). Instead I will F1 it as a SBS.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:16:52 PM EDT
[#3]
May I suggest you look at Safety Harbor Firearms KEG12. He use to work for serbu as I understand. His design is superior IMO due to barrel weld reinforcements and ability to pump action with grip folded. Love mine (870 base gun) and few other members here have one. They also seem to be more available than serbu. They turn almost as many heads as my MG at the range.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:58:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
May I suggest you look at Safety Harbor Firearms KEG12. He use to work for serbu as I understand. His design is superior IMO due to barrel weld reinforcements and ability to pump action with grip folded. Love mine (870 base gun) and few other members here have one. They also seem to be more available than serbu. They turn almost as many heads as my MG at the range.
View Quote

http://www.safetyharborfirearms.com/
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:23:48 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.safetyharborfirearms.com/

I sent my m500 to saftey harbor to get converted and am extremely pleased plus it only cost $350.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:41:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have no idea about them being better but I like mine. They definitely come up more often. I found mine used on here.

The boom puts a smile on my face
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 2:59:19 AM EDT
[#7]
they will convert a pos 870 or 500 for $350?
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 6:45:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Great weapon if you're defending the front seat of a car from an attack from the back seat.  I had mine repapered to SBS and like it a lot better with a stock on it.

Link Posted: 5/4/2016 8:31:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
they will convert a pos 870 or 500 for $350?
View Quote

Yes, mine is a SBS not an aow
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 12:33:30 AM EDT
[#10]
i've had my SSS on a REM 870 receiver  for a few years.  its quite fun.  Magnums are cool.  just get a Hogue Tamer or other grip.  the stock grip sucks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top