Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2016 11:50:07 PM EDT
I'm looking to build a 10.5 inch 300 blackout AR. Can someone recommend who sells a cheap 9 or 10.5 inch upper? It can be cheap because it's only a host gun for an RDIAS, and I'm going to shoot it like mad.

I'm not looking for a complete rifle, as buying a complete gun will require me to SBR the gun.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/11/2016 10:00:55 AM EDT
[#1]
This is the one I purchased a couple of years ago--

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/832833/advanced-armament-co-aac-ar-15-pistol-a3-upper-receiver-assembly-300-aac-blackout-9-barrel

...although, it's not that cheap & it appears to have been discontinued.
Link Posted: 4/11/2016 4:18:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Watch Palmetto Armory for a while. Sooner or later they will have their 8.5" or 10" on sale.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:26:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Watch Palmetto Armory for a while. Sooner or later they will have their 8.5" or 10" on sale.
View Quote

Like today...
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:53:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Suhweet deal!

300 BLK with 8.5 inch barrel with bcg and charging handle.

Thanks Sader!

I just got the deal with 15 minutes left to go.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top