Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2016 10:25:16 AM EDT
I've been looking for a pen gun. So far the only options I've found are Stinger/Braverman designs which are quite expensive and aren't truly pen guns.

Are there any manufacturers making good quality pen guns? I'd prefer to buy a new, current production model but so far I haven't found one.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:46:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 1:31:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How ridiculous have prices gotten on them?  I have never even looked into it. If prices have gotten are downright silly, and you don't mind the tax stamp, I'm sure you could find a niche shop to build one custom for you, from scratch, just like you want it.
View Quote

I've seen some on gunbroker with asking prices around a grand. That is more than I'm willing to invest in a novelty safe queen.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 3:05:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Just buy a NFA AOW Pen Gun it should only be $5 for the Form 4
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 4:38:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 6:04:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just buy a NFA AOW Pen Gun it should only be $5 for the Form 4
View Quote

Sure, but who makes good quality AOW pen guns? I can't find any so I started this thread hoping for some pointers.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 1:09:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Right now on Gun Broker there is a true style pen gun for sale.  It is made by Covert Arms Manufacturing and is their model 2A.  Shoots both 22lr and 22 magnum.  It has a starting bid of $459 and a Buy It Now price of $689.  It is an NFA AOW item but is currently on a Form3 so it can be transferred to your local ClassIII dealer and you only pay one $5 tax.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top