Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2015 11:04:16 AM EDT
I purchased a glock kit and never received the installation instructions. My gunsmith and I can't get a hold of this guy. Left numerous voice mails
and when I call again his box is full. I also emailed and It's been 3 wks with no return or reply status. Has anyone else delt or knows him? Or where
else I can get the info?
Thx
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 3:41:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you receive the product and just need assembly instructions?

Follow page 12 of this link if you already have a G18 and are just repairing it.

A G17 frame is not the same as a G18 frame and cannot be converted. Among other things, the rails are different.

A quick warning: You cannot legally make a new full auto Glock unless you are an FFL with a SOT.

Edit: Upon further review, this piece is a kit that needs machining work to convert a glock to full auto. I suggest taking the part to your FFL/SOT. Be very careful to stay within the law.
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 1:19:27 PM EDT
[#2]
That's not it, it's the actual cut and drill on the parts kit.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:07:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Still can get a hold if this guy???...anyone with knowledge please advise....
thx!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 5:37:10 PM EDT
[#4]
There are instructions in a thread on FFLSOnly.com.  If you hold an FFL you can join and get them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top