Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2015 9:54:00 PM EDT

VA Trust, for MG, just short of 4 months.  

That is all.

(edit, thanks David Browne - think about it, if you were going to build a 6K or 29K fence on your property, and you had to get a boundary survey, would you get a licensed state survey firm, or download a template from the interwebs - choose carefully and wisely when having a Trust prepared)

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:27:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Yup, Picked one of mine up yesterday 4 months to the date!
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:53:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats! Please post pics for show and tell.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 2:05:43 AM EDT
[#3]
exactly 4 months from my pending date today. Form 4 trust MG. Any day now!
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 2:27:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Waiting on mine, at the 2 month mark yesterday for the cashed check.

If I was going to apply for a permit for that fence, and I had a lawyer offer to fill out the permit for $200, or joe bobs fence permit service offer to do it for $25, joe bob gets my business every time.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 2:00:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Piicked up mine yesturday! MG and 1 week shy of 4 mos. Good Luck to those still waiting.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:19:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Thread is useless without pics
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:51:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Feb 27 - Jun 27
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thread is useless without pics
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 2:52:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Very Nice Saleendude!

Mac 10/9?45?

ETA:saw your other thread, found the answer
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 7:57:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Congrats! Please post pics for show and tell.
View Quote
Sorry for the absence, it's a PS/RPB double stamp M10/9, from Ruben, that, typical of a Ruben gun, looks pretty much never shot.  I'll try to get up some pics.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:35:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Price? . If you don't mind me asking that is.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:33:19 PM EDT
[#11]
My Olympic M16 was 3 months and 3 weeks exactly from the day I mailed the check to the day I went in to work and my form 4 was sitting on my desk.
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 11:36:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Woo hoo - how timely, Lage wrote and said we're now up for a Max 10/9 mke2 upper (we got on their waiting list in December, I believe).  I'll definitely get off my ass and post pics after it arrives.
Link Posted: 7/11/2015 1:04:12 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote
Not sure, wife wrote the check, but it was Ruben's asking, posted price back when, which hasn't changed too much since (Ruben wanted a check - he didn't want to use a CC).  Everyone says Ruben's prices are at the higher end, but you do get great piece of mind when dealing with him.

Link Posted: 7/11/2015 10:39:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Not sure, wife wrote the check, but it was Ruben's asking, posted price back when, which hasn't changed too much since (Ruben wanted a check - he didn't want to use a CC).  Everyone says Ruben's prices are at the higher end, but you do get great piece of mind when dealing with him.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Congrats on the Lage MK2 upper notice too!

I purchased my Sten from Ruben in April(still waiting on the form 4), and yes his price was the highest around for any sten I could find, but it looked immaculate, which no one else's did.  That right there was worth the premium to me.  He wont budge on his prices(I checked), and his guns sell, so that must tell you something.  
The whole process wasnt without flaws, but in the end everything was taken care of, and he is a man of his word.  The transaction could have been smoother, but if your looking for a flawless firearm, and piece of mind, thats what you'll find with him.

Im waiting on a form 3 now for RPB M10/9(from a different dealer in FL), so your thread has me excited butternut Also got on the wait list for the Lage Max-10 MK2.....so I want to see some pics!
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 11:58:26 PM EDT
[#15]
This is frome dealernfa.com? They have a nice selection. Any reason for going with a Mac10 over Mac 11?
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 11:12:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

This is frome dealernfa.com? They have a nice selection. Any reason for going with a Mac10 over Mac 11?
View Quote

I guess I'm kind of a history buff, and I read "The Mac Man" a couple times, and did the due diligence on the Mac forum on Uzi Talk, and I guess I just wanted the big, heavy, robust original.  But if you want an M11 (and note, the proper nomenclature being M11 and not Mac 11), go for it.  One of the few things to look for might be the M11s that were turned out at light speed in '86 just prior to and racing up to the ban.  But many do love the M11 and what Lage offers for it.

*edit, I'm assuming most know, but the MAC 11 was a .380 subgun - not the "elongated" weapon made by others after the Military Armament Corp.

Link Posted: 7/18/2015 11:41:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Thanks for the clarification. I should know this stuff better since I have a m11/9 in jail right now. Should be about 2.5 months until I have it in hand. I am already planning my next machine gun purchase. I better go pick up that book so I don't look ignorant talking about my gun.

I better start buying 9mm clips for my new Mac 11.
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 12:15:10 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Thanks for the clarification. I should know this stuff better since I have a m11/9 in jail right now. Should be about 2.5 months until I have it in hand. I am already planning my next machine gun purchase. I better go pick up that book so I don't look ignorant talking about my gun.

I better start buying 9mm clips for my new Mac 11.
View Quote

If you have an M11/9 in jail, I believe it likely takes single column magazines, but really, you'd need to check what kind of bolt you are getting with the gun.  

The original MAC 10/9 had a double feed bolt and took double feed magazines.  

If you can nab a copy of "The MAC Man", it's a great read and reference, and written by someone who is supposedly an infrequent poster on the MAC forum on UZI TALK.  

Link Posted: 7/19/2015 12:54:32 AM EDT
[#19]
I was trying to make a joke with the "Mac 11 9mm Clip" comment, since I used the incorrect term for the m11/9 in my previous post. I like to think I am actually not that ignorant.

I really do need to start buying up magazines though. Probably will get shockwave mags along with some zytel. I can see machine guns are going to be a slippery slope to a empty bank.
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 1:13:22 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I was trying to make a joke with the "Mac 11 9mm Clip" comment, since I used the incorrect term for the m11/9 in my previous post. I like to think I am actually not that ignorant.
I really do need to start buying up magazines though. Probably will get shockwave mags along with some zytel. I can see machine guns are going to be a slippery slope to a empty bank.

View Quote

Thankfully there are still a handful of good souls out there right now that are FFL/SOT3s that, thank God, sell parts for these.  Michael Norman at USMachinegun.com has struck me to be an extraordinarily good man in heart.

*edit, we got our Lage Max 10 mk2 recently - I am SO stoked, Richard Lage no doubt produces some truly state of the art uppers.  I plan to post pics as soon as our IMI BUIS come in*

Link Posted: 7/19/2015 11:31:48 AM EDT
[#21]
I agree that is the beauty of the Mac and the M/11 is the ease of aftermarket parts. The other machine guns are tempting but it must be hard to find magazines for some of those.

I snapped a pic of my gun a few days ago when I went to grab my suppressors from my dealer. Sadly I could not take it home with me. This has got to be the hardest wait for an nfa item since my first suppressor.

I bought it from a fellow arfcom member, I got what I think was a pretty decent deal and he was exceptional to work with. It came with Lage max11 mk2, as well as a fixed Lage stock and canted vertical grip not pictured. I'm thinking about  switching the stock for a ace adapter and a folder. I have a 9mm osprey I am going to put on it as well as a aimpoint t1 so I imagine it will be a slick little package. I'm planning for my next MG purchase a M11/9 and buying a Max 31 for some variety. I am also considering saving up for an olympic arm M16.

I'm glad I read about Reuben on here, he sounds like the way to go with a well updated website and lots of products. It's nice to get a good deal with a on a  non dealer purchase/transfer but with a dealer purchase you probably have the peace of mind which is worth the extra money.

Link Posted: 7/19/2015 3:16:31 PM EDT
[#22]
^Very cool BlackOps!
Yea Rubens good, I got my first MG from him about 4 months ago.  DLO Sten MKII.  It looks brand new.
Then I decided I wanted another MG....so I just went with a M10/9....for all of the reasons Butternut described.  It was a toss up between the M11/9 and the Mac-10/9.  I like to think that the m10 is more robust, so if anymore rifle cal uppers come out, they might be for the m10 first.....just a thought/hope though

But these two may end up being the way I can afford an M16 RR later on, by selling them,  and then adding some more cash; thats the plan anyways.  But who knows what time will bring.
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 6:38:26 PM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 9/9/2015 2:12:23 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm trying to decide if I want to get one of the older max-11 mk1 uppers or go for the mk2.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top