Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2014 7:28:25 PM EDT
One of my friends is wanting to sell me his linked at the factory Port surplus marked FNM 83-2 for $0.50/round.  I prefer only NATO ammo like this, and it's already linked, so I'm fine with the price.  My only question really is if this stuff is good.  He doesn't really know.  Just has 1000 rounds he want to get rid of.  It's not corrosive is it?  just really curious about that, and if it's clean and safe ammo.  Thanks!

Obligatory picture with complimentary dirty pool and dead grass.  Priorities.....
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 7:36:21 PM EDT
[#1]
good to go, great price
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 4:04:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd buy it. Good clean ammo, I've run a good bit through my pig.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 9:59:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Port ammo is great stuff. My polytech M-14/s loves it.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 10:59:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm sorry
I just have toc omment but your setup is sick.
Absolutely sick.
What kind of ammo feed/pouch is that? I have a hk21e that would like something similar!
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 4:22:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm sorry
Absolutely sick.
What kind of ammo feed/pouch is that? I have a hk21e that would like something similar!
View Quote

I'm 99% sure it's London bridge bag, he had a run of them made in black a while back, normally they are only in OD and maybe tan.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 6:12:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Yep. Had another batch made. Have 5 left if anyone wants any, but they are double the cost of the normal bags since they cost me more. Black is way cooler though :)
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 6:23:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm sorry
Absolutely sick.
View Quote

Nice. For my 21e I like to use the hk cans. Nothing can beat those, especially for that gun. The 60 pouch won't work at all on a 21e :(
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 8:41:10 AM EDT
[#8]
What options do I have for my Vollmer 21, with sear?

Link Posted: 4/11/2014 10:49:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What options do I have for my Vollmer 21, with sear?

http://referenceonly.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/img_0733.jpg

View Quote

HK made cans for those too I think.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top