Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/5/2016 8:55:42 AM EDT
I bought a MK19 kit with the idea I would do a semi or post sample DD, I finally got my own FFL 07 and will be paying SOT next year in Jun., but I didn't acquire any plans for it before hand.  I know..I know, I am still working on my M60 and I have a M2HB kit sitting in the shop as well, why the hell would I buy another kit?  I think it is a mania or something.  I want to open the door to my safe room and see my old USMC armory.  Anyway, any of you guys or gals ever hear of a semi DD MK19?  I have seen a few builds on post-samples but I believe mfg. of DD is required for that build.  I am looking for plans and info on either or both.  Any help is greatly appreciated and I promise to finish the build thread on the M60 soon, the secondary trigger pack is kicking my ass.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 9:40:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I just scored a set of rails for the receiver and I have some leads on live ammo and components for reloads, I will post up some pics once packages start arriving.
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 11:36:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I've thought of doing this a half a dozen times.  Tried to buy a parts kit out of Florida and got burned
If you know of another kit available please let me know.
I'll be following your thread.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 10:24:31 AM EDT
[#3]
If I see one I will shoot you a PM.  I was thinking of this project years ago when the kits were much cheaper but I thought "I will never build one of those" LOL The ammo is more expensive than the gun build.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top