Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2016 12:00:15 AM EDT
Hello,

I am trying to find blueprints/drawings for the mk 19 grenade launcher receiver. If anyone has these plans for sale or know where I can get them please let me know.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 12:36:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Gun shows bro
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 1:01:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Or join the weapons guild website, and post and participate and build up enough seniority to be allowed access to their "pattern room" forum.
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 1:16:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Both have led to dead ends. Wasn't sure if there were any on weaponeer but it's down again so no luck there.
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 1:31:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Both have led to dead ends. Wasn't sure if there were any on weaponeer but it's down again so no luck there.
View Quote

Don't know what weaponeer is, but it's not weapons guild, and weapons guild isn't down, I was on it moments ago. You do have to contribute and earn your way into the arcana on weapons guild.
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 5:07:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Don't know what weaponeer is, but it's not weapons guild, and weapons guild isn't down, I was on it moments ago. You do have to contribute and earn your way into the arcana on weapons guild.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:  Both have led to dead ends. Wasn't sure if there were any on weaponeer but it's down again so no luck there.

http://www.weaponeer.net  It's a shoestring operation, goes down regularly when the monthly hosting fees are due.  Some talented folks on there, but not nearly as large as Weapons Guild.  Some pretty interesting blueprints in the library there, but not particularly organized.
Link Posted: 11/4/2016 9:26:25 AM EDT
[#6]
And... we're back up.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 3:30:26 AM EDT
[#7]
I need a set for my next, next build.  Kit and receiver halves are on the way but M2HB build is first.  Will pay for prints! Please email [email protected]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top