Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2016 7:20:35 PM EDT
I would like to take a few minutes to give spikes tactical for very great  customer service.
I have a 37 mm launcher that I did a form 1 on. I took it out to shoot it the other day and the safety fell out.  I sent them an email I asked for a safety and the retaining clip. I was told they have to have the launcher back to  fit the parts, Very shortly I got an email with a ups prepaid shipping label. I boxed it up and sent it to them and with in about 2 weeks I had my launcher back in hand repaired. And invoice showing no charge. They even paid shipping back to me.  When I went trough the box before trashing it I found a small pack with a nice patch, stickers and a pen.

In my opinion they went well above great customer service.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 10:53:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Glad to see a company taking care of a customer!
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 4:59:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I too have had great service from Spikes!

Happy to see that my experience wasn't a fluke. Almost all my guns are built on their receivers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top