Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2016 7:45:52 AM EDT
So i know they sell surplus demilled rpg's. The question i have is what is the legality of using one to shoot fireworks for the fun/funny/cool factor?

I know its no different than a tube essentially but specifically the question i have is to if one was to put a dedicated fuse ignition system in it so it was a load and pull trigger to ignite type system......legal without any paperwork?
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 10:56:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Not much traffic round these parts huh
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 11:56:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not much traffic round these parts huh
View Quote

Lack of traffic plus a lack of interest in DD and knowledge available.

I would love to get into DDs but I live in the city so finding somewhere that will let me shoot a cannon, toss a hand grenade, shoot a grenade launcher or RPG is pretty much impossible. I imagine most NFA hobbiests have the same issues so as a result the DD forum is pretty dead. Best of luck finding your answer tho. Could always contact the ATF directly if you show wish/dare too.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 4:30:13 PM EDT
[#3]
If you didn't remove any of the rods welded in the tube and if you didn't repair the hole that is located under the heat shields towards the rear, I would imagine it would be perfectly legal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top