We would have such a party with that.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 11:56:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Come on megamillions.  
View Quote

Hell even a 1 mill scratch off would get you enough after taxes to buy that tank, a large piece of property with a barn to store it and drive it on and still have enough left over to pay off your mortgage, credit card debt and some shoes for the wife to keep her happy.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 7:17:28 PM EDT
[#4]
That's exactly why I need to win the lottery.
Link Posted: 3/14/2016 4:20:34 PM EDT
[#5]
You and me both... I'd be so all over that... I'd be the first to molest that barrel, since the owner reports that it is currently unmolested. GROG
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 10:47:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Hell even a 1 mill scratch off would get you enough after taxes to buy that tank, a large piece of property in with a barn to store it and drive it on and still have enough left over to pay off your mortgage, credit card debt and a some shoes for the wide to keep her happy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Come on megamillions.  

Hell even a 1 mill scratch off would get you enough after taxes to buy that tank, a large piece of property in with a barn to store it and drive it on and still have enough left over to pay off your mortgage, credit card debt and a some shoes for the wide to keep her happy.
It pains me to burst your bubble, but there is no way you could buy enough land with $250,000 east of the Mississippi River. Certainly not in Ohio farm country.

Link Posted: 3/16/2016 11:53:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It pains me to burst your bubble, but there is no way you could buy enough land with $250,000 east of the Mississippi River. Certainly not in Ohio farm country.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Come on megamillions.  

You could in Virginia or Tennessee.  Land is cheaper in Virginia than my home state of Idaho by a long shot.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 10:35:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Come on megamillions.  

All depends where, probably $1,000 an acre for non-farmable land in hillbilly country. Would probably be hilly, with crap trees and brush but nothing a tank cant tear up though. Especially with that plow on the front! Also if you just want to drive it around as little as 10 acres would be more than enough. But if you want to shoot the main gun youre looking and many hundreds of acres, ideally in a valley with large back stop and several miles between you and the nearest neighbors.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 3:02:55 PM EDT
[#9]
I have 25 acres, and I'd make the whole thing into a mud bog with that... including my house. I'd love to see what that 120 would do to my pole barn.
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 12:13:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Hell even a 1 mill scratch off would get you enough after taxes to buy that tank, a large piece of property with a barn to store it and drive it on and still have enough left over to pay off your mortgage, credit card debt and some shoes for the wife to keep her happy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Come on megamillions.  

Not enough to keep the land & pay taxes on it AND afford the maintenance on the tank.

Tanks are maintenance HOGS.  Many break just sitting there, & break worse driving them.  What are you going to recover it with when it breaks?  AAA wrecker: NOPE.  

AFV's driving about is a VERY expensive hobby, get a BOAT, they cost much less... (Depending on the boat)

~Will
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 12:19:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Not enough to keep the land & pay taxes on it AND afford the maintenance on the tank.

Tanks are maintenance HOGS.  Many break just sitting there, & break worse driving them.  What are you going to recover it with when it breaks?  AAA wrecker: NOPE.  

AFV's driving about is a VERY expensive hobby, get a BOAT, they cost much less... (Depending on the boat)

~Will
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Come on megamillions.  

~Will

Just throw some cows on the land, get farm tax credit, enjoy a $25/yr tax bill on your tank storage property.  Put all other monies towards tank maintenance (I have no clue what that would run).
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 9:00:25 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
All depends where, probably $1,000 an acre for non-farmable land in hillbilly country. Would probably be hilly, with crap trees and brush but nothing a tank cant tear up though. Especially with that plow on the front! Also if you just want to drive it around as little as 10 acres would be more than enough. But if you want to shoot the main gun youre looking and many hundreds of acres, ideally in a valley with large back stop and several miles between you and the nearest neighbors.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Come on megamillions.  

I had shooting the main gun in mind. Why else would one buy a tank?

Link Posted: 5/3/2016 9:13:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Hmm, still for sale i see.

Just waiting on my winning lotto ticket!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top