Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2015 12:01:11 PM EDT
I received an offer me a good deal on on a PR of 37mm to 12 ga adaptors. I am very interested in this deal. So they will to go with my redgester launcher nicely.

I replied and asked for pictures sent to my email, I get a response back asking why I want pictures. I told them to make sure it is the style I am looking for. I still have not heard back yet.
What makes me wonder about this is the response I got when asked for pictures.

On a side note; if you are or have idea of  the person that sent the offer please send or have them send or post pictures of the adaptors. if they are the style I am looking for I would be willing to make the deal you/ they offered

I do have one but it isn't the style I really wanted and not overly happy with it but it works.
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 12:38:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Must be good there are 2 of them...

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_21/448492_What_is_your_take_on_this_.html
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 12:42:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope it is good because the deal offered was good.  The only thing worry me is the response when asked for pictures, And it is a good deal.
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 10:39:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/19/2015 8:24:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
Some people are just too excited to stop pressing Enter

Link Posted: 7/19/2015 10:08:38 PM EDT
[#5]
No just google chrone getting hung up and not posting right.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 8:21:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Guess this was a scam or something because I have not heard back from  this person.

I can't  imagine why someone searous about selling something  would get upset over the buyer asking for pictures of what is being offered.  The offer was for two 37mm to 12 ga adaptors for $100 shipped.  Then asked why I want to see pictures when I asked for them. When I said I wanted make sure they are what I wanted the seller didn't answer.

What got me worried was the offer out of the blue with a very good price. Then getting upset when I asked for pictures.  I was hoping  this was going to be a real offer and they where the style I  wanted because I would have bought them
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top