Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2015 1:44:12 AM EDT
It seems as if most have disappeared.  I was going to pick up a cheap 12 gauge adapter off gunbroker, but I only see a single 26mm/12ga sleeve style adapter from UNAC.  Who makes a reasonably priced 12 gauge adapter now (that can be ordered)?
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 2:49:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Destiny Densely. Contact her at MSDestiny#@AOL.com (remove the #) She makes very nice ones, and has donated them to troops overseas. Also, she needs the money for Dr bills. GROG
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 11:00:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I have made quite a few over the past 30 years... Mostly the 40mm to 12ga for the Soldiers.. the availability ebbs and flows with worldwide conflicts.. I do have a degenerative chronic illness and there is no cure... so my relisting foo on Gunbroker sometimes are lax... I normally have one listed on Gunbroker all the time but I am low and I only have the 40mm to 26.5mm and the 40mm to 20ga.. if you look under "Destiny" on GB.. I'm easy to find there or on Grog's Website... I try to check in there every day... may not post but I do check.

Destiny
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top