Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2015 8:39:38 AM EDT
First off I want to make clear  my 37 mm is registered as a D.D.
I want a 37mm to 12 ga shotgun adaptor. I was going to buy the one listed on americanspecialtyammo.com they have one listed under monthly specials and when I went to buy it the website wouldn't let me buy it, I sent an email about it but have not heard back. I even tried calling but no answer.

Do any of you know of some other  source for the adaptor at reasonable price?
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 3:54:01 PM EDT
[#1]
You do know that most if not all of the 37mm to 12ga adapters are for 12ga "flares" only?  They are not to be used for 12ga shotgun rounds. Spikes Tactical sells them for $30 on their web site.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 5:07:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes I know that. That is why I said 37 to 12 ga shotgun. Not 12 ga flare.  I have a redgestered launcher so no legeal issues
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 11:33:32 PM EDT
[#3]
When did you call? They go to alot of shows and maybe unable to get back to you because they're on the road. Try again before you write them off.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:42:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Right now I don't see them listed on the website anymore.
I understand they go to shows a lot and may not have been able to answer the phone however I emailed them with no response ( don't say they can't get emails at showes. To many smart phones now for that). They also posted on Facebook during the time I tried to contact them. So they have internet access! They posted a link on the Facebook page to there website. I asked them about this adaptor and why couldn't I but it from the website. Instead of them giving a reason they removed the entire post. And now they are not listed on the website.
If the are out or policy changed they should have just said so instead  of removing the entire post.

I have bought a lot from them in the past but with how they are acting show they do not want my money so I am now looking for another source for the 37 mm to 12 ga shotshell adapter.
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 11:10:31 PM EDT
[#5]
There is a BATFE Witchhunt on MFG's of 37mm to 12ga Adapters ... since its over the .50 caliber with the 12ga... they are trying to classify the adapter all by itself as an AOW... already done that with 25mm to 12ga.. since the 37mm was designed as a flare launcher.. regardless of the fact you Registered yours as a DD.. Any MFG of the Adapter you are wanting is risking a knock on the door... so they have disapeared.. I'm being upfront with you.. going to have to make your own. Not worth the few bucks in sales.

Destiny

Link Posted: 5/17/2015 10:30:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a registered 37mm also. I ended up just making my own adapter for 12ga and 20ga. It's a very simple thing to make even on a hoppy lathe. You could also by one of the bates flare adapters than is solid aluminum and bore out the restricter ring to fit a 12ga shell.
I had to make my own beehive round since no one would make them.

Link Posted: 5/18/2015 2:45:22 PM EDT
[#7]
the big issue  is that I don't have  a lathe. nor have the bar stock to do it with

bjgunner, I tried sending you a pm but your box is full
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top