Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2015 8:19:13 PM EDT
I am looking at reloadableshells.com for the 37 mm shells and projectiles.
has anyone have any first hand experience with them?

I would like to know if the projectiles from them will work with ASA 2.5 and 3.5 shells

Can you use home made projectiles from cardboard tubes with there shells in place of the projectiles they sell?

is any issues with using the shells from a spikes 12" launcher? pressure  or not fitting in the launcher

anything to know about them?
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 9:37:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have any first hand experience; however, well spoken about both here and on Grog's page. They have some youtube videos and it seems that they are pretty well known and respected in the community.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 4:27:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I have his shells for my 37mm.  I would recommend you use either his projectiles, or make your own for those shells for the best fit.  

I love his 37mm shells, and would recommend them to anyone looking for strong, reliable shells that will last a lifetime.
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 9:18:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a DD registered RV-85 26.5mm launcher.  I use the 26.5mm high performance reloadable shells.  No problems reloading or shooting them.  I did get a punch set so I could make my own puncture disks from aluminum cans to save some $.  Had to experiment with powder charge of Bullseye and number of aluminum disks to get enough pressure to launch the projectile.  A friend turned some solid projectiles for me from some type of delron (sp) "plastic"...reuseable if you can find them (they sometimes bounce off the backstop in differing directions).  It's good I live on a little hobby farm, as I can simply step into the goat pasture for firing the launcher.
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 11:52:30 AM EDT
[#4]
I wish they'd offer their 40mm shells again..
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 10:51:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wish they'd offer their 40mm shells again..
View Quote

They do, he got his FFL they are selling 40mm again! at least the last I checked[:D

I have about 10 of them in different variations, top notch and great customer service he also offers a military discount on items. Best to use his projectiles, but they will pop anything you put inside and wrap with tape.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top