Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2015 6:07:07 PM EDT
This screen:

Is the recommendation in this photo (cribbed from the eForm Form 1 how to thread ) accurate? Should the Description field be left blank or should it have some descriptive verbage regarding this device? ie '37mm launcher' or similar.

TIA.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:25:05 AM EDT
[#1]
1. Search archives for topic dupes...check
2. Post topic directly relevant and informational to subject matter...check.
3. Wait several days...check.
4. 40+ users read the OP...check.
5. Not one single person chimes in to answer or address the topic question...check.

Sweet.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:07:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I was under the impression 37mm launchers are not Destructive Device and don't even require an ffl... Do you plan on rifling the barrel and shooting projectiles other than flares and bangers OP?
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 2:28:42 AM EDT
[#3]
If you wanna shoot bird bombs, beanbags, rubber balls or tear gas you gotta register it DD.

More interestingly, if you wanna simply OWN any of those rounds, and you also own a 37mm FLARE LAUNCHER, it's constructive possession and you're gonna get loved, tenderly. FYI none of those require a special license or permit to purchase/possess by themselves.

So, it's more a game of if-I-wanna-own-anything-that-the-local-constalbury-owns, I gotta Form 1.

By doing a Form 1 you can also go 40mm and get access to all the offerings in that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top