Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2015 10:45:16 AM EDT
I could use about three of them, used is fine (in serviceable condition, of course)

Thanks..
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 11:11:59 AM EDT
[#1]
LMT.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 1:14:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you bought small M203 parts from them before?
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 1:39:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a spare barrel extension, but I don't know what a fair price would be. M203 parts are getting harder to find. Make me an offer via PM or a price suggestion.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 8:09:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I tried to PM... not sure that it worked... I'll try again when I have a moment.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 8:47:39 PM EDT
[#5]
IM is not working out.  I tried emailing, and your super spam deflector shot me down.

If you could send me an email at eodinert#yahoo&com (<swap out the wrong bits for the right bits), I'd like to make an offer on your part.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 3:45:57 AM EDT
[#6]
If they don't have them, research airsoft 203's. I don't have access to a real steel 203 to take measurements, but some of them cock with the little bar that projects into the lockwork just like the real ones....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top