Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2014 8:55:58 PM EDT
So I inheirited my dad's German WW2 collection. A large part of it, I know what it is. Came across these 3 mines. From what I can tell there is a S-Mine or "Bouncing Betty", a Schu mine or shu-mine, as well as a Tellermine 42 anti-tank mine.

I don't know if these are super rare, or extremely common. Cant find out much, with regards to availability/sales- mostly just technical information. The most I have found online is from Europe-based militaria sites.

Any info on these would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 9:14:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad you're clear across the country with those things.  Kaboom!  
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 9:18:21 PM EDT
[#2]
They're empty. I checked.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 9:22:02 PM EDT
[#3]
#1  German S-mine
#3 Teller Anti Tank type 42

#2 do not know
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 9:23:29 PM EDT
[#4]
#2 is backside of Teller AT 42.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 9:27:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
#2 is backside of Teller AT 42.
View Quote

Just noticed it
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 9:31:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, I have found a bunch of the Teller 42 boxes for sale, but nothing about the mines. THIS guy seems to have quite a few, but being in Lativa.. well.. that's sorta apples-to-oranges for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top