Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2014 4:12:40 PM EDT
does anyone have a link to a copy of the newer 203 tech manual, for the m2032003 model that is rail mounted? need the manual to get part numbers
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 1:51:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
does anyone have a link to a copy of the newer 203 tech manual, for the m2032003 model that is rail mounted? need the manual to get part numbers
View Quote

The M2032003 isn't a military sourced launcher, and as such the newest 23&P doesn't have anything on that particular model. A quick call to LMT should give you what you're looking for, though an email would probably get you farther for some reason. I'll dig up the email address if you want of the guy that sold me a complete parts kit for the 203, you have to have a Form 1/4 though, liability I guess. Good luck,

William
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 10:30:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Ryan @ LMT is who sold me mine. I think he's still there. +1 on the manual situation. I googled it for you... Hard. lol

This is the (probably current) 23p TM. The original host server is down.

http://web.archive.org/web/20110313171328/http://www.coschooloffirearms.com/23plevelm203.pdf
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 12:34:21 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the replies, this is just an update to what i have, did print it though

guess I will need to email lmt , parts i need are not in this book, specific to the rail mounted version, if nothing else i can tell the customer to call lmt and tell them what parts they need was just trying to make it easy with part #
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 7:49:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
thanks for the replies, this is just an update to what i have, did print it though

guess I will need to email lmt , parts i need are not in this book, specific to the rail mounted version, if nothing else i can tell the customer to call lmt and tell them what parts they need was just trying to make it easy with part #
View Quote

That's what I was thought you looking for, 203-2003 specific parts. LMT will hook you up, they're a great company. Good luck,

Willam
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top