Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2014 7:28:28 AM EDT
I currently run a DD MK18 and I am in the process of saving for an LMT 9" rail mounted 203. I use the KAC flip up front sight. I am curious if anyone would know if the leaf sight markings will be in the ballpark when used in conjunction with the KAC sight? Or is there a better option I'm not aware of? Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 7:41:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Should be.  The leaf sight is adjustable, albeit crudely.
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 12:32:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Ah yes now I see it. I never noticed that before.
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 4:54:10 PM EDT
[#3]
The front sight posts are about the same height so as long you maintain approx. 5.25 in between the front sight post and leaf sight it should work perfect.

William
Link Posted: 7/1/2014 5:23:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I use a magpul flip up front and a leaf rear on my FAB stand alone stock.  Works fine.
Link Posted: 7/7/2014 12:25:30 PM EDT
[#5]
The leaf sights are supposed to be a specific length behind the front sight.
I believe the M203 sight is engraved "this side flush with rail" or something like that. My guess is around 2" of space between the front of the leaf sight and the front sight post.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top