User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 7:24:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Outside of a M79, a mortar would be my second choice in a DD. M224 or a M6 would be pretty interesting to work with.
View Quote

There are a couple of guys with M-2 60-mm's, I;ve always wanted an M-19 but i;ve never seen one in the wild
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 8:28:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Trigger firing with no legs was fun.   I can't say I ever got that accurate with the hasty firing sighting off the side of the tube.

I had a lot more time with the 60mm inserts in a 4.2 inch.    Still no comparison to launching the 4.2 inch with the extension on.

I'd be happy getting my hunk of SS turned into a golf ball mortar.
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 9:58:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I would love an M120...and even have a place I could shoot it...
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 10:55:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 3:32:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Are there any special regulations to building a mortar (besides the form 1)? It does not seem like it would be that hard to make one. I think it would be a lot of fun.

Link Posted: 11/11/2015 11:46:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are there any special regulations to building a mortar (besides the form 1)? It does not seem like it would be that hard to make one. I think it would be a lot of fun.

View Quote

You just can't possess the Tube an Cup at the same time until you have the Form 1 in hand.  M-2 is about as simple as it gets.  Wingnuttx has a thread on his M-2 around here somewhere
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:26:20 PM EDT
[#7]
m242 on gunbroker ask and you shall receive. Now if I can receive some cash I will buy it for myself
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top