Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2014 7:04:25 PM EDT
I sent a PM and shipping to me would be $50-$60 per crate. Anyone have experience with this stuff?

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=391577585
Link Posted: 2/5/2014 7:17:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes. The guy who originally sold them to a large group of buyers kind of misrepresented them, as 2008-2013 production in good condition. Some of the rounds that the guys got had RTV on the windshields, a few corroded primers, and not much RTV sealing the zincs. Since we got a good price on them because of buying in bulk, we were able to mostly get our money's worth. I ended up offering to replace or repair the defective rounds, as I helped put the deal together, and no one knew the condition of the rounds. Also, keep in mind that the above is not effecting all of the rounds, just a select few. Most of the guys got good rounds with no issues. A couple got some lemons, and I am trying to make everyone happy.

Even at $3.50 a round, if they are a bit dirty with RTV or have too little, they are good components and can be fixed and/or reloaded as well, with redily available windshields, chalk, zincs, and blanks that are available in the 200 or 500 count on GB. Also, keep in mind that my offer to fix them is extended to original purcahsers only, as they did not know some of the rounds were bad.

Since the guy that is selling those is going to inspect them all, and is prior military and a good guy, you should not get any defective rounds. It would be hard to find a better deal on them, and once they are gone, the price will jump back up to $250 a box of 25...

GROG
Link Posted: 2/12/2014 10:01:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Good info, sorry I forgot to say "thanks" I'v been busy on other projects.
Link Posted: 2/13/2014 9:04:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Not a problem Bro, you are very welcome. GROG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top