User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 8:31:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FINAL VERSION

http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/Wingnut116ACW/IMG_20140922_164917_918_zpsdyxo320x.jpg

So, what do you all think?  Final finish is  spray-on plastidip.
View Quote

My god... it's beautiful :')
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 9:47:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Being that it is Ammonal, I will SMUD using M855 from a safe distance, behind adequate frontal cover.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:Have you thought about what might happen if it doesn't "go off"?  How do you plan on dealing with potentially pissed off UXO?

Being that it is Ammonal, I will SMUD using M855 from a safe distance, behind adequate frontal cover.

You might be surprised at how resistant to gunfire AMMONAL is.  You could mix it up in a ratio like tannerite, but thats a pretty puny bang compared to legit AMMONAL.

AMMONAL also doesn't store very well...  It likes moisture.  Even in the desert it finds moisture and swells.  Monitor your pH also.

A Special Safety Precaution: Insure that you have ABSOLUTELY NO Mg in your Al otherwise VERY BAD violent things can happen when you least expect!!!!

I get paid to do this, and I would NEVER do it at home, or pay to do it...

GOOD LUCK!  

Will
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 11:32:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You might be surprised at how resistant to gunfire AMMONAL is.  You could mix it up in a ratio like tannerite, but thats a pretty puny bang compared to legit AMMONAL.

AMMONAL also doesn't store very well...  It likes moisture.  Even in the desert it finds moisture and swells.  Monitor your pH also.

A Special Safety Precaution: Insure that you have ABSOLUTELY NO Mg in your Al otherwise VERY BAD violent things can happen when you least expect!!!!

GOOD LUCK!  

Will
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:Have you thought about what might happen if it doesn't "go off"?  How do you plan on dealing with potentially pissed off UXO?

GOOD LUCK!  

Will

That's why it stays in its individual state in a sealed bag and never stored in a combined state.  And, frankly, if the SMUD doesn't cause detonation, it should be adequate enough to shatter the body and disperse the contents, leaving only a fuze assembly.  

Is this the equivalent of an M67 with 6.5oz of Comp B?  No, not even close.  But, it  should be good enough if I ever want to use it.  Terminally, it is likely more capable than the Mk2 grenade from WWII that used black powder (in some models) as a filler and a cast iron body.

And, as a giant, extended middle finger that demonstrates the extent that we as law-abiding individuals can go, it is bang on.  

Link Posted: 9/25/2014 1:37:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

And, as a giant, extended middle finger that demonstrates the extent that we as law-abiding individuals can go, it is bang on.  

View Quote

YES!  
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 2:29:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

YES!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

YES!  

The best part!
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 11:19:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I may have missed it, but can one legally purchase a M67 or other grenade body and Form 1 it?
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:22:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I may have missed it, but can one legally purchase a M67 or other grenade body and Form 1 it?
View Quote

Yes, but you'd be much better off making your own body.  Without a high level of chem skills, you aren't going to be able to produce a high quality enough explosive (ETA that you can easily, reliably produce which is also safe to handle and transport) for the actual M67 body to have any decent result.

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:49:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Yes, but you'd be much better off making your own body.  Without a high level of chem skills, you aren't going to be able to produce a high quality enough explosive for the actual M67 body to have any decent result.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, but you'd be much better off making your own body.  Without a high level of chem skills, you aren't going to be able to produce a high quality enough explosive for the actual M67 body to have any decent result.
That is what I figured. I guess all that high explosive is restricted and there is not a way to legally procure it for such a form 1 project?

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 3:02:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

That is what I figured. I guess all that high explosive is restricted and there is not a way to legally procure it for such a form 1 project?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, but you'd be much better off making your own body. Without a high level of chem skills, you aren't going to be able to produce a high quality enough explosive for the actual M67 body to have any decent result.

Procuring it is relatively easy, but you need a federal explosives license and an ATF approved storage magazine that has weekly inspections conducted of it.  If it were just the cost of the FEL, I'd have one myself- but I am never around enough to do weekly inspections.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 3:05:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Procuring it is relatively easy, but you need a federal explosives license and an ATF approved storage magazine that has weekly inspections conducted of it.  If it were just the cost of the FEL, I'd have one myself- but I am never around enough to do weekly inspections.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, but you'd be much better off making your own body. Without a high level of chem skills, you aren't going to be able to produce a high quality enough explosive for the actual M67 body to have any decent result.

I've thought about that part.  I haven't really dug into the regs enough to find out what an inspection could consist of.  Realistically, if you have a small, self-contained outbuilding that remains locked, could you not install a seal on the explosives storage magazine inside and check it on a weekly basis via camera?
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 4:54:42 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm an ossifer.  I can do inspections weakly.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:19:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"High level of chem skills" ?  

If a person can follow a recipe and bake a cake, they can make explosives.

Look at the dirt eaters over seas.  They are not HIGH LEVEL CHEMISTS of ANY sort!

There are also binary mixtures, they don't work as good as a monomolecular explosive, but they work.

This is route that the OP took with a binary mix.

Mix, fill container (grenade) & use.  

You might also be surprised at what explosives are already out there and aren't labelled as "EXPLOSIVE"...

No mixing, no storage container - off the shelf, pour into ANY container and insert a blasting cap, initiate and KA-BLOOEY.

~Will
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:25:26 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Look at the dirt eaters over seas. They are not HIGH LEVEL CHEMISTS of ANY sort!

There are also binary mixtures, they don't work as good as a monomolecular explosive, but they work.

You might also be surprised at what explosives are already out there and aren't labelled as "EXPLOSIVE"...

No mixing, no storage container - off the shelf, pour into ANY container and insert a blasting cap, initiate and KA-BLOOEY.

~Will
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Look at the dirt eaters over seas. They are not HIGH LEVEL CHEMISTS of ANY sort!

~Will

Will,

When you are talking about binary explosives, you aren't generally talking about stuff with enough kick to effectively do what he is asking about with a steel M67 body.  Comp B is a far cry from ANAL, and an actual steel M67 body is NOT a cast iron MKII defensive grenade body.

You are correct that most the "dirt eaters" overseas are not high level chemists.  A lot of the "dirt eaters" who make boosters and primary explosives are also missing digits.  

When I talk about a "high level of chem skills"...you have to put it in persepective.  Most people's understanding of chemistry and explosives is basically "0".  Relatively speaking, guys who can safely make sensitive primary explosives have a high skill level.  A lot of (read most) the recipes that people find online to cook up their own HE are less than safe at best.

I am all about people making Form 1 grenades- I've put in a number of Form 1s myself for grenades and even live mortar HE rounds.  Do not make the mistake of assuming from my post that I am ignorant.  I'm trying to prevent people from doing stupid things and winning stupid prizes.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:25:16 PM EDT
[#14]
There are good explosive HOW TO articles in the Jihadi rag "INSPIRE MAGAZINE".

Written and edited by dirt eaters.

Dirt eaters the world over aren't using Ammonia Nitrate as their ingredient of choice in the MAJORITY, its a Chlorate.

Yes, Chlorate based aren't nearly as powerful as Comp B, but even RDX is stupid easy to make.

Seriously, stupid easy.  Its a stable crystal and washes out pretty well, so its even easier to handle afterwards.

That's probably also why it was used in the USS COLE bombing and possibly the KHOBAR TOWERS.

Not that I am saying improvised explosives were used in those, they may or may not have been state sponsored, not confirming or denying.

Making the explosives is easy.  They don't lose finger and digits and eyes from making it, its post production explosive safety handling that gets them.  (or the lack of).

Relatively speaking, guys who can safely make sensitive primary explosives have a high skill level. A lot of (read most) the recipes that people find online to cook up their own HE are less than safe at best.

Kids do it all the time.  Seriously, its all over Youtube, Liveleak and PYRO forums.  I am not advocating it, but, making explosives is stupid easy.  Its the handling it afterwards which gets many of them!

Rolls of caps for cap guns have primary explosives in them.  

One of THE most sensitive.

Chlorate based...

Making explosives is easy.  HANDLING explosives, well that is a different story all together.

~Will
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:07:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:12:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Terminally, it is likely more capable than the Mk2 grenade from WWII that used black powder (in some models) as a filler and a cast iron body.
View Quote

Not black powder. Half the WW2 Mk2 grenades used EC Blank powder, which is a fast-burning smokeless powder. (The other half used TNT.) The Blank powder filled ones used an igniting fuse while the TNT filled ones used a detonating fuse.

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:06:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Not black powder. Half the WW2 Mk2 grenades used EC Blank powder, which is a fast-burning smokeless powder. (The other half used TNT.) The Blank powder filled ones used an igniting fuse while the TNT filled ones used a detonating fuse.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Terminally, it is likely more capable than the Mk2 grenade from WWII that used black powder (in some models) as a filler and a cast iron body.

My mistake.  I don't know how I missed that.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 1:37:37 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not looking it up right at the moment...but if I recall correctly, EC Blank fire powder is a triple base smokeless powder.  Tried finding some for sale a while back, and it was virtually impossible.

Link Posted: 10/5/2014 5:34:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Or, you could walk up and kick it.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or, you could walk up and kick it.  

That kind of reminds me of a MK19 range day we had in Iraq outside the wire where the BC decided it would be good for the joes to get to qualify with HE. After the range went cold all the locals ran aroudn to pick up the scrap metal. I rember one of the kids running around with an unexploded HE projectile.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 10:56:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Not looking it up right at the moment...but if I recall correctly, EC Blank fire powder is a triple base smokeless powder.  Tried finding some for sale a while back, and it was virtually impossible.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does that mean you could make a grenade by using really fast pistol powder or would it still not have enough oomph to work a modern steel body?  

That cast matrix body looks real good
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 11:49:33 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Does that mean you could make a grenade by using really fast pistol powder or would it still not have enough oomph to work a modern steel body?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't believe you would get the desired effect with a steel body.  I would suspect that a very fast modern double base shotgun powder might get you sufficient effects with a cast iron body though, and almost assuredly with one of Wingnut's bodies.  Remember that smokeless powder (generally) isn't an explosive.  It burns quickly...but in the strictest definition doesn't explode.  Not to say that when contained it won't cause an explosion- but an explosive should react the same whether contained or not.  On the bright side, it (double base shotgun powder) is very stable and safe to handle.

Link Posted: 10/5/2014 11:54:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

The prefragmented design of the XM-67A1 lends itself to a very forgiving filler selection.  With the understanding that the functionality will not be on par with the M-67, and the frag radius significantly smaller, as long as you have filler that explodes instead of deflagrates, you should have adequate fragmentation.  That said, I haven't tested it.  I tried Ammonal and it worked like a champ.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 12:47:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/5/2014 1:22:41 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Since it seems a few people are not happy about that, I added the caveat that I'm referring to stuff which is both powerful, reliable, easy to produce, and most importantly, safe to handle and transport.  Like I said later on...just trying to make sure that people don't play stupid games and win stupid prizes.  

Of course, I'll admit that maybe I am way off all together and just chicken shit when it comes to the idea of making my own HE and thinking it is safe to transport (or put in a grenade and potentially run/jump/climb over things with it) in my possession.  

Link Posted: 10/5/2014 10:03:52 PM EDT
[#25]
...but if I recall correctly, EC Blank fire powder is a triple base smokeless powder. Tried finding some for sale a while back, and it was virtually impossible.
View Quote

Just stating the obvious, but that was what GI .30-06 blanks were loaded with. When I was doing WW1 and WW2 reenacting a few years ago, we used tons of the stuff. (I remember ordering 5,000 rounds of linked GI blanks from the Old Western Scrounger for use in my M1917 watercooled.) The supply has probably somewhat dried up by now, but I bet some is available for the right price.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 10:51:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:  

Just stating the obvious, but that was what GI .30-06 blanks were loaded with. When I was doing WW1 and WW2 reenacting a few years ago, we used tons of the stuff. (I remember ordering 5,000 rounds of linked GI blanks from the Old Western Scrounger for use in my M1917 watercooled  .) The supply has probably somewhat dried up by now, but I bet some is available for the right price.
View All Quotes
Quoted:  
...but if I recall correctly, EC Blank fire powder is a triple base smokeless powder. Tried finding some for sale a while back, and it was virtually impossible.

Just stating the obvious, but that was what GI .30-06 blanks were loaded with. When I was doing WW1 and WW2 reenacting a few years ago, we used tons of the stuff. (I remember ordering 5,000 rounds of linked GI blanks from the Old Western Scrounger for use in my M1917 watercooled  .) The supply has probably somewhat dried up by now, but I bet some is available for the right price.

http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311204

You will never see EC blank powder in a shop. Mainly because it is probably out of production...

ETA:  Added in an appropriate location.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 2:38:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Pardon my ignorance and the fact that I didn't read all 10 pages.

Do you have any plans of filling it with comp B and making it go kaboom?

If you did, would it then be removed from the NFA database? How would that work?

Can anyone form 1 a grenade body and make a live one, or do you need an FEL or something similar? I'm aware they have to be stored in a magazine or something like that, but that's the extent of my knowledge.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 2:48:44 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

If you did, would it then be removed from the NFA database? How would that work?

Can anyone form 1 a grenade body and make a live one, or do you need an FEL or something similar? I'm aware they have to be stored in a magazine or something like that, but that's the extent of my knowledge.
View Quote

It is being filled with ammonal, a popular binary mixture.  By using a binary mixture, and not storing it loaded, you don't need an FEL or a magazine to store it in.

If you have an NFA item that is damaged beyond repair, you should contact NFA branch to have it removed from the database.

Anyone that is in a place DDs are legal and who can buy a handgun (generally) should be able to form 1 a grenade.  See the answer in red.

Hope that helps!
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 3:00:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

It is being filled with ammonal, a popular binary mixture.  By using a binary mixture, and not storing it loaded, you don't need an FEL or a magazine to store it in.

If you have an NFA item that is damaged beyond repair, you should contact NFA branch to have it removed from the database.

Anyone that is in a place DDs are legal and who can buy a handgun (generally) should be able to form 1 a grenade.  See the answer in red.

Hope that helps!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hope that helps!

Ah gotcha--thanks!

ammonal = Nh4No3 + Al powder?
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 11:16:36 PM EDT
[#30]
If you engraved the maker's information and serial number on the spoon, would that be the "registered part'? If so, you could retrieve the spoon upon setting off the grenade, replace the body, the filler, the rest of the fuse, etc., and have a "registered DD" that you could use multiple times.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 11:22:28 PM EDT
[#31]
also, how effective would the binary be over powder or rdx in a standard grenade?
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 11:38:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:  If you engraved the maker's information and serial number on the spoon, would that be the "registered part'? If so, you could retrieve the spoon upon setting off the grenade, replace the body, the filler, the rest of the fuse, etc., and have a "registered DD" that you could use multiple times.
View Quote

OP put his info on the spoon.  Believe BATFE said he can't rebuilt it w/out another $200 stamp.  

ETA:  See OP's post below.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 11:58:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

OP put his info on the spoon.  Believe BATFE said he can't rebuilt it w/out another $200 stamp.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  If you engraved the maker's information and serial number on the spoon, would that be the "registered part'? If so, you could retrieve the spoon upon setting off the grenade, replace the body, the filler, the rest of the fuse, etc., and have a "registered DD" that you could use multiple times.

how would they know?
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 10:21:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

That's not exactly true.  I never asked and never forced the issue.  They did approve me putting the info on the spoon as shown in my submitted drawings.
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 12:18:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Same concept as a 37mm hornets nest.

The firing device is the DD and not all the 22 shells
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 9:21:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Same concept as a 37mm hornets nest.

The firing device is the DD and not all the 22 shells
View Quote

Actually in that comparison the firing device would be the fuze body, but would probably not survive after the one use.
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 9:56:54 AM EDT
[#37]
I just stumbled on this thread and that  sir is awesome.
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 3:01:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

I bleieve that is what the OP is referring to, though TRUE AMMONAL is Ammonium Nitrate, Aluminum, TNT and charcoal to cut the friction sensitivity and balance up the stoichiometry.

--

Double base shotgun powder is NOT going to work.  Its made to burn HOT but SLOWLY.  

~Will
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 3:09:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:  I bleieve that is what the OP is referring to, though TRUE AMMONAL is Ammonium Nitrate, Aluminum, TNT and charcoal to cut the friction sensitivity and balance up the stoichiometry.

--

Double base shotgun powder is NOT going to work.  Its made to burn HOT but SLOWLY.  

~Will
View Quote

What's the fastest burning powder available on the civilian market?  What about what CCI puts in .22" Stingers?
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 3:51:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
also, how effective would the binary be over powder or rdx in a standard grenade?
View Quote

Sooooo whats teh verdict, really curious
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 12:22:04 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Which "standard" grenade?  A WWII Mk2 or an M67?

WWII Mk2s had either EC Blank powder or TNT in them.  The binary Wingnut used has an RE (Relative Effectiveness) factor of .55 as compared to TNT which is a factor of 1.  So (by weight) two ounces of binary would have 55% the effect of a factory produced, TNT filled MK2.  I don't remember the RE factor of Comp B off the top of my head.

Link Posted: 10/9/2014 12:25:06 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I bleieve that is what the OP is referring to, though TRUE AMMONAL is Ammonium Nitrate, Aluminum, TNT and charcoal to cut the friction sensitivity and balance up the stoichiometry.

--

~Will
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

--

~Will

I guess I am a little confused then, because according to the Hogdon powder burn rates chart, there are two double base shotgun powders in the top 6 fastest burning powders available to reloaders out of 146 powders.  Titewad comes in at 6th fastest burning, with WAALite at 2nd...

Ben

Link Posted: 10/9/2014 1:15:36 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a nominal filler weight of around 3.5oz.  With an RE of .55, I have nearly 2 oz of TNT equivalent.  That is on par with the Mk2 pineapple grenade.  Not having to rely on a cast iron body and instead having a pre-fragmented body, I expect better performance than the Mk2.
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 10:18:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
ETA: I won't be discussing the technical aspects of this project. This is just more of a gloating "I told you so" type thread. I'll end up posting pictures of the finished product when I'm done with it.
View Quote

You are right - getting too technical - my comments self edited.

~Will
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 10:33:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I guess I am a little confused then, because according to the Hogdon powder burn rates chart, there are two double base shotgun powders in the top 6 fastest burning powders available to reloaders out of 146 powders.  Titewad comes in at 6th fastest burning, with WAALite at 2nd...

https://www.hodgdon.com/burn-rate.html

Ben

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

--

~Will

https://www.hodgdon.com/burn-rate.html

Ben

Hi Ben,

Huh - I am a little confused too.  I have never seen that chart before, but, I WILL USE IT!

I will have to do some more research on double base shotgun powders now!

Thanks for that!

~Will
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 12:15:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:    This is my job though.  I don't think its that interesting to do in my OFF TIME.

~Will
View Quote

You were interested enough to write nearly an entire HTML page, but leave a significant question unanswered.  Is there a commercially burning powder available that might give OP better performance than what he's currently looking @?  B/c OP is not the only one who wants to do this.
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 4:10:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You were interested enough to write nearly an entire HTML page, but leave a significant question unanswered.  Is there a commercially burning powder available that might give OP better performance than what he's currently looking @?  B/c OP is not the only one who wants to do this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:    This is my job though.  I don't think its that interesting to do in my OFF TIME.

~Will

Yeah slow day - I re-read the intent and edited out the details.

Quoted:
ETA: I won't be discussing the technical aspects of this project. This is just more of a gloating "I told you so" type thread. I'll end up posting pictures of the finished product when I'm done with it.

You are right - getting too technical - my comments self edited.

The answer to the question, that is discoverable.  NO, I will not say on an OPEN FORUM what is commercially available and is better than a FOX mixture.

I will not be a contributer to the next Tsarnev Brothers or Timothy McVeigh.  Not saying the OP is motivated in that fashion, but, it is the interwebz.  Anyone can come along here and read this.

It is discoverable, and will raise the red flags thereby identifying that person and establishing their profile.

If they are legit, then they are on the radar.  If they have bad intentions, well, then they are on the radar too!

Not being a dick, just telling it like it is.

~Will
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 12:59:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

That's not exactly true.  I never asked and never forced the issue.  They did approve me putting the info on the spoon as shown in my submitted drawings.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Better not to ask.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 9:00:07 PM EDT
[#49]
So...yeah subscribing to this for pure awesomeness. I may have to take on a legal frag project myself someday.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top