Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/20/2017 12:25:05 PM EDT
https://www.store.silencerco.com/products/3-lug-mount?utm_source=MASTER&utm_campaign=ecee3eea70-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_07_14&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_19a6bef23c-ecee3eea70-315719925&mc_cid=ecee3eea70&mc_eid=b7bccbb841&variant=35515080017
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 12:37:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Interesting design choices they took. I have the GA 3-lug mount and what I like about it (and presumably by extension the Rugged 3-lug mount) is that the spring which pushes the piece against the front of the lugs also provides force to keep the mount from backing out or loosening when you attach/detach the can.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 12:54:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Dupe thread, see one post beliw

EDIT:  my apologies as time stamp shows my thread as 11 minutes later than that s on, so it was the dupe.

I admit I am drunk at this s time but was sober when posting.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 12:58:53 PM EDT
[#3]
No link in the other thread,

made hot
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 1:23:32 PM EDT
[#4]
So, they have a 45 version but they do not have any 3-lug mounts available.  Also, I see that it's internal now so that's a big, "TOLD YOU SO!" to the folks who kept arguing that the SiCo mount was on the outside because of some magic pressure thingy.  No, SiCo was just lazy, realized the error of their ways, and fixed the problem.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 1:54:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Interesting design choices they took. I have the GA 3-lug mount and what I like about it (and presumably by extension the Rugged 3-lug mount) is that the spring which pushes the piece against the front of the lugs also provides force to keep the mount from backing out or loosening when you attach/detach the can.
View Quote
One thing I do when attaching and detaching my 3-lug silencers is to turn them clockwise no matter what, so I can ensure that the 3-lug module is only ever being tightened in the process.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 1:58:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So, they have a 45 version but they do not have any 3-lug mounts available.  Also, I see that it's internal now so that's a big, "TOLD YOU SO!" to the folks who kept arguing that the SiCo mount was on the outside because of some magic pressure thingy.  No, SiCo was just lazy, realized the error of their ways, and fixed the problem.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/22449/3lugmount-1-54759ab0-45cc-4b30-94b6-5e64c304371d-1024x1024-258697.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/22449/3lugmount-4-7d911185-46ca-4553-baba-5663061c950f-1024x1024-258698.JPG
View Quote
Bingo. But "muh engineering gods" and "muh pressure" and "secret reasons" and "the designers know something that those copy-cats don't know" bullshit.

Meanwhile, rational people have been saying for years that the difference in distance from the muzzle to the blast baffle is negligible between an internal 3-lug vs. a threadmount silencer.

Too bad SilencerCo is so late to the party, since most of us have already bought Griffin and Rugged 3-lugs. And of course SilencerCo is overpriced as hell. But seriously they've been needing to do this forever.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 2:32:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I do like how it appears that you can use some sort of 3 point wrench to remove it.

Is a there a tool for removing the Griffin 3 lug coupler?
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 2:58:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I do like how it appears that you can use some sort of 3 point wrench to remove it.

Is a there a tool for removing the Griffin 3 lug coupler?
View Quote

Yes, Part Number: REVTOOL

But the mount is 17-4 stainless so I just clamp the mount body in a padded vice and turn the suppressor to remove it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 5:06:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

SilencerCo is so late to the party, since most of us have already bought Griffin and Rugged 3-lugs. And of course SilencerCo is overpriced as hell. But seriously they've been needing to do this forever.
View Quote
I would buy their new model at $146 if I didn't have the Griffin 3-lug.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 5:25:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Just used my $200 gift code to get one and a hoodie the old lady picked out.  ....sorry, no pics.

Ironically I had been trying to sell the code and was going to buy a Griffin mount.  But it all worked out.  

But I do agree that SiCo realized they were losing some business on flush mounts.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:10:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Also, I see that it's internal now so that's a big, "TOLD YOU SO!" to the folks who kept arguing that the SiCo mount was on the outside because of some magic pressure thingy.
View Quote
The guy that designed the old style SiCo 3 lug mount stated in this forum that it was specified that way for a reason.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:21:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The guy that designed the old style SiCo 3 lug mount stated in this forum that it was specified that way for a reason.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Also, I see that it's internal now so that's a big, "TOLD YOU SO!" to the folks who kept arguing that the SiCo mount was on the outside because of some magic pressure thingy.
Yeah, no.  As a non-engineer with engineering experience, I can take a caliper to the front of the muzzle on a Griffin 3-lug mount and the old-style 3-lug SiCo mount and tell you, without a doubt, that there was no good reason for the long SiCo mount except lazy engineering.  Now, my laymen opinion may have clashed with the ACTUAL guy who lazily engineered said device and was trying to sell us some of them, but him saying that was total bunk and we all knew it... but then we didn't.  Kool-Aid drinkers that didn't own a pair of calipers or eyeballs made up all kinds of wild and stupid justifications.  I, for one, have had two tabs open in my browser for a month now trying to decide if I want to pull the trigger on the Griffin mount as that has previously been the only .45 game in town.  Now I have other options.  We'll see.  If you have a link to that engineer's post, I'd like to see it.  I've heard the "it's too close" or "the pressure would blow the can apart" justifications.  I've heard the "there's not enough room" justifications.  All of them are crap the minute Griffin produced one that apparently wasn't too close, didn't blow the can apart, and there was enough room.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 8:16:51 PM EDT
[#13]
I think it's naughty that this was released AFTER their promotion ??
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 9:31:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Yeah, no.  As a non-engineer with engineering experience, I can take a caliper to the front of the muzzle on a Griffin 3-lug mount and the old-style 3-lug SiCo mount and tell you, without a doubt, that there was no good reason for the long SiCo mount except lazy engineering.  Now, my laymen opinion may have clashed with the ACTUAL guy who lazily engineered said device and was trying to sell us some of them, but him saying that was total bunk and we all knew it... but then we didn't.  Kool-Aid drinkers that didn't own a pair of calipers or eyeballs made up all kinds of wild and stupid justifications.  I, for one, have had two tabs open in my browser for a month now trying to decide if I want to pull the trigger on the Griffin mount as that has previously been the only .45 game in town.  Now I have other options.  We'll see.  If you have a link to that engineer's post, I'd like to see it.  I've heard the "it's too close" or "the pressure would blow the can apart" justifications.  I've heard the "there's not enough room" justifications.  All of them are crap the minute Griffin produced one that apparently wasn't too close, didn't blow the can apart, and there was enough room.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It wasn't on this forum, it was on SilencerTalk. And all he did was make repeated smug statements about (paraphrasing) "it's designed that way for a reason and I won't tell you what that reason is." Fucking lame.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 9:57:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It wasn't on this forum, it was on SilencerTalk. And all he did was make repeated smug statements about (paraphrasing) "it's designed that way for a reason and I won't tell you what that reason is." Fucking lame.
View Quote
Correct followed link from here.

SRI and Renegade also posted reasons for the design.

Are you 12?
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 10:15:28 PM EDT
[#16]
I am still glad that I got the Griffin back in May for $95.

I like SiCo but some of their pricing is
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 11:11:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Uhhhh, yeah.  Can we have that link, then?  Would be interesting to see why everybody was lying and/or wrong about it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 11:18:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Uhhhh, yeah.  Can we have that link, then?  Would be interesting to see why everybody was lying and/or wrong about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're wasting your breath and brain cells talking to Ted. He's the ultimate fanboy - if Griffin makes a mount that collapses inside the can, it's sacrilege. If SilencerCo does it, it's a great idea. Oh, and they STILL have "reasons" according to him even though they have now released a mount that collapses inside the can, completely invalidating whatever "reasons derp derp derp" they have. Unreal.

http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=132152
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 11:22:58 PM EDT
[#19]
It is about freaking time! Good for SiCo, glad to see it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 11:52:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Expansion chamber. - uh, nope
Distance from the muzzle. - uh, no.
First Round Pop. - uh, no
Internal pressures. - uh, no
Sound suppression. - uh, no

All those are reasons why the can is designed the way it is. - yes, but not the ones you imply
Altering those features will alter the cans performance and lifespan. - no, it won't

Everyone seems to forget that even though the mount fits it WILL ALTER the performance. - uh, no, it won't
The mounts are made to a spec for a reason, changing the blast chamber size WILL affect the overall performance of the can. - uh, no it won't

As I was part of the development of the Trident and the Octane before SiCo bought SWR I think you are way off base, but that is my $0.02. - Might want to get a refund on your .02 cents.

Peanut Gallery -- He designed the entire can and it's predecessors. Google Matt Pallet and Henry Graham. After you figure out the history of SWR and then the merge and buyout with Sco, you can come back here, read what he said and take it for fact. - uh, John Browning designed the model 1886.  That doesn't mean the 1894 was a bad gun.  This also reeks of fanboyism.

Matt -- I do mostly know what I'm talking about. Just because I don't want to go into why / how things are done publicly in the industry doesn't mean I don't know what is going on / what I'm doing. Silencer folks really are an odd bunch and we don't like to share unless you are part of the group. There are reasons WHY it was done the way it was done and the interactions between space / booster / 3 lug / fixed mounts / internal / external all play a part in it. It is a large puzzle and takes effort to get the best overall performance over multiple hosts. - Really?  How much snake oil did you use?
View Quote
Here, I updated his post for Matt Pallett with SWR and the dude who runs SRI.  The lesson here is that EVERYBODY who said otherwise in an authoritative tone was wrong.  I'm a little put off by the parties involved in spreading this crap in the first place.  I wonder how long SiCo has been sitting on this.  Did they make sure they sold out of the old ones prior?  Wait for the tooling to wear out?  Did they stick the dealers with old mounts that they can't sell now?
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 12:00:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Here, I updated his post for Matt Pallett with SWR and the dude who runs SRI.  The lesson here is that you EVERYBODY who said otherwise in an authoritative tone was wrong.  I'm a little put off by the parties involved in spreading this crap.  I wonder how long SiCo has been sitting on this.  Did they make sure they sold out of the old ones prior?  Wait for the tooling to wear out?  Did they stick the dealers with old mounts that they can't sell now?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Expansion chamber. - uh, nope
Distance from the muzzle. - uh, no.
First Round Pop. - uh, no
Internal pressures. - uh, no
Sound suppression. - uh, no

All those are reasons why the can is designed the way it is. - no, it wasn't
Altering those features will alter the cans performance and lifespan. - no, it won't

Everyone seems to forget that even though the mount fits it WILL ALTER the performance. - uh, no, it won't
The mounts are made to a spec for a reason, changing the blast chamber size WILL affect the overall performance of the can. - uh, no it won't

As I was part of the development of the Trident and the Octane before SiCo bought SWR I think you are way off base, but that is my $0.02. - Might want to get a refund on your .02 cents.

Peanut Gallery -- He designed the entire can and it's predecessors. Google Matt Pallet and Henry Graham. After you figure out the history of SWR and then the merge and buyout with Sco, you can come back here, read what he said and take it for fact. - uh, John Browning designed the model 1886.  That doesn't mean the 1894 was a bad gun.  This also reeks of fanboyism.

Matt -- I do mostly know what I'm talking about. Just because I don't want to go into why / how things are done publicly in the industry doesn't mean I don't know what is going on / what I'm doing. Silencer folks really are an odd bunch and we don't like to share unless you are part of the group. There are reasons WHY it was done the way it was done and the interactions between space / booster / 3 lug / fixed mounts / internal / external all play a part in it. It is a large puzzle and takes effort to get the best overall performance over multiple hosts. - Really?  How much snake oil did you use?
Here, I updated his post for Matt Pallett with SWR and the dude who runs SRI.  The lesson here is that you EVERYBODY who said otherwise in an authoritative tone was wrong.  I'm a little put off by the parties involved in spreading this crap.  I wonder how long SiCo has been sitting on this.  Did they make sure they sold out of the old ones prior?  Wait for the tooling to wear out?  Did they stick the dealers with old mounts that they can't sell now?
First they released it as one of their exorbitantly priced hipster "summit" packages, of course. This mount is actually kind of old news, it's just that now they're selling them individually instead as part of some several thousand dollar package.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 10:21:03 AM EDT
[#22]
I bought my Silencerco 3-lug because I didn't know others would fit and I got it on Black Friday for a reasonable price.

It's a bit big, but it works fine on my Octane.  *shrug*
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 1:03:35 PM EDT
[#23]
I got the older design on clearance a few months ago so it makes sense that this is now available. However I actually needed the longer mount to get the 9K out from under a slim handguard.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 9:36:11 PM EDT
[#24]
If anyone has both, can you let us know the difference in length when installed?  I have an Octane 9 with the older 3 lug that I run under the rail.  Thank you.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 9:43:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Does SiCo not sell 3 lug barrel adapters? Don't see them on their webstore
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 8:10:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Does SiCo not sell 3 lug barrel adapters? Don't see them on their webstore
View Quote
Not that I have ever found which I find hilarious.

That was half the reason I bought the Griffin 3-lug for my Omega 9K.  I figured keep the adapter and mount the same brand.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 9:23:27 AM EDT
[#27]
I like SiCo but I am not convinced this wasn't planned.
Boo.
Just like how the Saker ASR didn't take any designing change, it's a Saker with the right mount. And different exterior cuts.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 10:16:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 10:37:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Customers wanted a shorter 3 lug adapter, SilencerCo comes through and is now offering a shorter 3 lug adapter.  What's not to like?
View Quote
1) It's more expensive than Griffin's
2) The company for years told us that the Griffin was too short and was going to cause baffle strikes and blow your can to bits. (seriously, it's in the Silencer Talk thread with pictures of baffle strikes and everything).
3) It's more complicated than the Griffin
4) SiCo sells no mounts.  This means you STILL have to mix and match manufacturers.  I, for one, would rather have the male and female parts of the mount both made by one company, but I currently do not have that option
5) SiCo didn't, "Come Through", rather they came to the party after the band stopped playing and they forgot to bring the covered dish (the male side of the 3-lug).

Had they REALLY wanted to come through, they would have also brought QD mounts for .22 suppressors to the table.  Griffin and Gemtech now both have them.  Is SiCo going to 'come through' 4 or 5 years down the road?  When I bought my suppressors, SiCo was an innovator.  Not so sure anymore.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 11:06:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 11:17:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Customers wanted a shorter 3 lug adapter, SilencerCo comes through and is now offering a shorter 3 lug adapter.  What's not to like?
View Quote
It's good that they're finally doing it. Unfortunately for them and for consumers, we've already had to buy 3-lug modules from Griffin and Rugged because it took SilencerCo years to come out with this product when it should've been designed this way from the start.

I personally don't care about the male 3-lug mount being made from the same manufacturer who makes the module, but it would have been really nice to use a module made by the same company who made the can due to real or perceived warranty issues.

In other words, "a day late and a dollar short."

The other aspect - idiots who clung to this belief that you shouldn't use an internal 3-lug because they have blind faith in the manufacturer-who-can-do-no-wrong - have now been proven wrong, serving as vindication for those of us who can think for ourselves. As Pepe says, "feels good man."
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 11:25:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
1) True, but not by much
2) I saw that thread.  Maybe SCO has a new engineer. <shrug>
3) I'll have them in a few weeks to compare.
4) IIRC, only Griffin, Gemtech and TROS make 3 lug mounts.  They should be fine if they match the HK spec.
5) Dead Air, Liberty, AAC, etc don't make a 3 lug mount FWIW.

Griffin has had a rimfire 3 lug for many years.  Gemtech just brought their's out.  IF there is enough demand for a product, I'm sure they'll work to fill that need.  I wise man once told me "If they ain't asking for it...."
View Quote
4) In Lead We Trust also makes 3-lug mounts and they also make extended base and "Navy" style 3-lug adapters with 1/2x28 threads. Titsworth's shop carries 3-lug adapters although the one I got wasn't quite in spec. U.S. Machinegun also carries 3-lug adapters.

The nice thing about HK 3-lug adapters is commonality - I can have a 3-lug adapter and run a Griffin, Gemtech, Liberty, AAC, Bowers can, etc.

It's too bad the rimfire space isn't standardizing on a design - I think that's what will limit any widespread acceptance and proliferation.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 11:29:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 11:49:47 AM EDT
[#34]
When talking about 3-lug adapters, remember that SiCo is offering a 45 caliber version.  That severely limits our options.  Where can we buy the 45 caliber adapters?  Griffin?  Seems ludicrous that we'd HAVE to buy something from a competitor to get the SiCo mount to work.  Personally, I'd like to see the CMMG Guard 45 carbine with a barrel milled with the 3-lug interface.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 11:59:10 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 10:36:10 PM EDT
[#36]
I would assume any .45 3-lug is intended for the APC-45
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 1:06:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I would assume any .45 3-lug is intended for the APC-45
View Quote
Which it says right on the sico page...

NOTE: The 45ACP 3-lug mount is compatible with the B&T APC 45 3-lug barrel.  Our mount will NOT fit on the Griffin Armament 45 caliber 3-lug barrel adapter, due to the smaller size of the adapter.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 12:29:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

NOTE: The 45ACP 3-lug mount is compatible with the B&T APC 45 3-lug barrel.  Our mount will NOT fit on the Griffin Armament 45 caliber 3-lug barrel adapter, due to the smaller size of the adapter.
View Quote
That note could NOT have been there when this thread started.  I read the page and sent SiCo a message asking WTF.  They must have gotten more than just my question.  Either that, or I'm going crazy.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 2:47:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
That note could NOT have been there when this thread started.  I read the page and sent SiCo a message asking WTF.  They must have gotten more than just my question.  Either that, or I'm going crazy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You aren't crazy as it wasn't there on the 20th of July.

Link

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 5:52:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That note was not there when they sent out their email.

So...all we need now is for TROS, HKparts, etc. to come up with some B&T APC 45 3-Lug sized adapters.  Wonder if Rugged and AAC will come out with 3-Lug mounts for their 45 cans to the same B&T spec.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:31:56 PM EDT
[#41]
I got my 9mm and 45acp 3-lug adapters today..... Both lock up good with little to no play on both my APC9 and APC45. I have yet to shoot them on yet, but so far so good.......

Interesting as they are the first 3-lug adapters that I have seen that use a captured spring, which is probably why they feel stronger than the others I have.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 7:28:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:So...all we need now is for TROS, HKparts, etc. to come up with some B&T APC 45 3-Lug sized adapters.  Wonder if Rugged and AAC will come out with 3-Lug mounts for their 45 cans to the same B&T spec.
View Quote
Or, we could all go out and by $2,500 B&T guns!  Woohoo!  Seriously, though, I think if TROS would make one for less than the Griffin mounts, I'd go that direction even though I think the Griffin is the better design.  The reason is that I think that the APC 3-lug male mount is larger in diameter.  Might be wrong.  Need more research money.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 7:30:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
You aren't crazy as it wasn't there on the 20th of July.
View Quote
Maybe I'm crazy but have a good memory?
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 7:31:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I got my 9mm and 45acp 3-lug adapters today..... Both lock up good with little to no play on both my APC9 and APC45. I have yet to shoot them on yet, but so far so good.......

Interesting as they are the first 3-lug adapters that I have seen that use a captured spring, which is probably why they feel stronger than the others I have.
View Quote
Can you tell us if there is an "O"-ring in the mount to keep the spring and locking area from getting fouled?
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 8:12:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Can you tell us if there is an "O"-ring in the mount to keep the spring and locking area from getting fouled?
View Quote
good question.....

Hard to tell as I have yet to get one apart........ I don't "see" one in or around the area where the lugs inserts and locks into, but when I push the adapter onto a 3-lug, and compress the spring as far as it will go, it does feel mushy as if it is bottoming out on an o-ring.......

but what do I know......
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 8:27:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Or, we could all go out and by $2,500 B&T guns!  Woohoo!  Seriously, though, I think if TROS would make one for less than the Griffin mounts, I'd go that direction even though I think the Griffin is the better design.  The reason is that I think that the APC 3-lug male mount is larger in diameter.  Might be wrong.  Need more research money.
View Quote
Don't hold me to this but I think that it may be the other way around. I think the B&T APC45 3-lug mount is narrower in diameter. Based on their description, I am assuming that the Griffin adapter is made off of HK 40/10mm MP5 spec. I had another manufacturer's 40/10mm 3-lug adapter and it was extremely loose on my APC45. I returned it as I did not think it would be safe to shoot.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 8:32:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Hard to tell as I have yet to get one apart........ I don't "see" one in or around the area where the lugs inserts and locks into, but when I push the adapter onto a 3-lug, and compress the spring as far as it will go, it does feel mushy as if it is bottoming out on an o-ring...
View Quote
I'm not willing to buy one out of curiosity, but I would sure buy one if it had the "O" ring.  My initial thoughts were that since it was a 'sealed' unit with the spring held in by a nut... the extra parts and complexity were a negative.  But, if the unit were truly sealed and the "O" ring kept the spring and locking lugs clean... well then that's better.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 8:37:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I'm not willing to buy one out of curiosity, but I would sure buy one if it had the "O" ring.  My initial thoughts were that since it was a 'sealed' unit with the spring held in by a nut... the extra parts and complexity were a negative.  But, if the unit were truly sealed and the "O" ring kept the spring and locking lugs clean... well then that's better.
View Quote
Well, I had 2 rebates burning a hole in my pocket so I used those to buy a bunch of stuff, including the 2 adapters. I see that as a win/win for me... (provided that they work as they should of course)
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 8:37:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Just got mine in today, it's super small.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 4:37:20 AM EDT
[#50]
I need to order one but I'll wait until some places have it in stock. Save $20 or so lol
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top