Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2017 2:20:34 PM EDT
Surefire now has the fixed barrel spacer available for the Ryder 9ti.  You have to call to order but they told me it was in stock.  

http://www.surefire.com/ryder-9-spacer.html
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 1:12:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads up! I was able to order it online btw. We'll see how long it takes to ship... Not that my Ryder 9Ti is getting out of jail anytime soon
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 5:51:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the heads up! I was able to order it online btw. We'll see how long it takes to ship... Not that my Ryder 9Ti is getting out of jail anytime soon
View Quote
I ordered one online too. They contacted me a few days later and said they had to cancel that order and I had to re-order it over the phone. I did that a few weeks back. I have no idea about the status of my order since the person I spoke to said since it was now a phone order they couldn't e-mail me a receipt. Really screwy way of doing business. Hope they get it together.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 10:44:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you, I anticipate my Ryder being out of jail soon and was disappointed by the apparent lack of a fixed barrel spacer.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 12:32:42 AM EDT
[#4]
I ordered one from Midway last weekend and received it Thursday.
It was also only $21.60.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 1:47:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Got a shipping notice from Surefire today
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 9:39:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Have any of you received these yet from Surefire?
Ordered mine 3/30 and still don't have one.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 12:12:23 AM EDT
[#7]
I got mine last week.    It did take a while to get a shipping notice from Surefire.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 12:05:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Ordered 4/28 12AM
Shipped 4/28
Received 5/3
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 6:52:27 PM EDT
[#9]
I finally got mine too.

On another note: These things are ridiculously heavy!!! Kind of defeats the purpose of a lightweight Ti suppressor to stick a heavy chunk of steel in it don't ya think?
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 7:24:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I finally got mine too.

On another note: These things are ridiculously heavy!!! Kind of defeats the purpose of a lightweight Ti suppressor to stick a heavy chunk of steel in it don't ya think?
View Quote
Not saying it's on you to re-engineer but you can drill holes or reduce the weight other ways right?

Why is it SS? Should be Aluminum or plastic.
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 8:36:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Anyone know of any dealers that stock these besides going directly through surefire?
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 9:13:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Anyone know of any dealers that stock these besides going directly through surefire?
View Quote
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/154385/surefire-fixed-barrel-spacer-ryder-9ti-9m-ti-suppressors
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top