Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2017 7:00:34 PM EDT
Takes a lot for something to grab me by the feels but this is one of those that really surprised me at how much I was going to like it, both in long and short config.  No first round pop in long config (5.25")and in the short (3.25") it's still sounds great (minus 1st round pop).  Probably my favorite overall .22 can on the market right now.

Rugged Suppressors Oculus 22 silencer - New Favorite?
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 7:49:52 PM EDT
[#1]
bought mine today from Hansohn Bros
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 7:50:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Good to hear. I got one in jail now
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 9:33:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
bought mine today from Hansohn Bros
View Quote
Great dealer.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 12:33:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Good review, mine should be approved by the end of the year.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 10:31:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Great dealer.
View Quote
I'll second this! Waiting on one bought in January.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 4:54:57 PM EDT
[#6]
The guy from Twang and Bang seemed to be really excited about the one he shot too, this leads me to believe the Oculus is one hell of a can.  I might have to buy one even though I don't really need another rifmire silencer.  Every can these guys make seems to be very well thought out.  I have a Surge and really, REALLY like it.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 10:44:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Good review, mine should be approved by the end of the year.
View Quote
Thank you.  I hope it is, I would assume that once the pre 41f's are cleared out wait times will plummet.  I'm still hoping for HPA this year but not holding my breath.  I've got two cans in the pipeline.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 5:15:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The guy from Twang and Bang seemed to be really excited about the one he shot too, this leads me to believe the Oculus is one hell of a can.  I might have to buy one even though I don't really need another rifmire silencer.  Every can these guys make seems to be very well thought out.  I have a Surge and really, REALLY like it.
View Quote
I just watched that after I read your comment last night, not sure how I missed that one, I like Cameron he's a great guy.  Yeah he was almost giddy over it and that's really cool to see he had pretty much the same impressions as I did.

I spent time with the Surge last December and took it out Yote hunting as well.  Great can in the full config, great tone as well. The shortened config did well but didn't blow me away like the Oculus.  I may wind up picking up a Surge one day and I agree I haven't put my hands on anything from Rugged that I didn't think was good.  Sort of like Griffin, they just put out great stuff.  
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 9:40:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I just watched that after I read your comment last night, not sure how I missed that one, I like Cameron he's a great guy.  Yeah he was almost giddy over it and that's really cool to see he had pretty much the same impressions as I did.

I spent time with the Surge last December and took it out Yote hunting as well.  Great can in the full config, great tone as well. The shortened config did well but didn't blow me away like the Oculus.  I may wind up picking up a Surge one day and I agree I haven't put my hands on anything from Rugged that I didn't think was good.  Sort of like Griffin, they just put out great stuff.  
View Quote
Yes they do, I'll have all their cans soon besides the Obsidian.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 12:04:24 AM EDT
[#10]
I just ordered mine from Silencer Shop. I'm excited!
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:51:14 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm seriously thinking about picking up one of these but I'm waiting to see Griffins new 22 can. 
Griffin says it's gonna blow everything else away... we'll see. But I'm gonna hold out till it's released 
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 11:38:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'll second this! Waiting on one bought in January.
View Quote
Right there with you. lets hope for a fast processing time after the 41P logjam.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 7:57:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Right there with you. lets hope for a fast processing time after the 41P logjam.
View Quote
4/14 date on mine.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 9:59:29 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm currently trying to decide if I should order another Oculus or get a TB 22 takedown. I don't have any rimfire cans right now so the Oculus will be my first, I need 2 more eventually so my wife, daughter, and I can all shoot at the same time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top