Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2017 10:47:14 AM EDT
These have seemingly been on the market for several months but I haven't seen anyone post that they actually have one. Does anyone here have any experience with one? Ratworx and a few other companies are selling them.

Link Posted: 4/25/2017 11:18:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Im pretty sure the stock photo is wrong for the website, if not I will get one ASAP as only a few number of those mounts were ever made and I have only seen one for sale on EE in 3 years and it was immediately bought. I really wish Sico would start making them again as I really love the A2 style.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 11:38:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Im pretty sure the stock photo is wrong for the website, if not I will get one ASAP as only a few number of those mounts were ever made and I have only seen one for sale on EE in 3 years and it was immediately bought. I really wish Sico would start making them again as I really love the A2 style.
View Quote
Thats what I have been thinking. All of the part numbers show up as the regular 3-pronged specwar mounts. I don't want to be the guinea pig on whether these are a real thing or not.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 11:40:00 AM EDT
[#3]
What's the purpose? Diversity? I highly doubt these are more effective flash hiders than the SiCO three prong

Who has the link?
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 12:28:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What's the purpose? Diversity? I highly doubt these are more effective flash hiders than the SiCO three prong

Who has the link?
View Quote
http://www.ratworxusa.com/product.sco-specwar-556-flash-hider-mount
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 1:28:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, I ordered one.  I could use another 1/2-28 ASR mount anyway so I'll let you guys know what I get.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 6:13:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Well, I ordered one.  I could use another 1/2-28 ASR mount anyway so I'll let you guys know what I get.
View Quote
Please report back on what you think of this mount!
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 6:37:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Based on mfg number (AC229),  I'd say these are the three prong version.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 1:14:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 2:13:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Who has the link?
View Quote
For me, I hate pronged flash hiders.  If SiCo and other manufacturer made these I'd be all over it.  It'd be nice to switch back and forth with more pleasant options other than suppressed, ringing, or massive concussive blast.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top