Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2017 10:07:00 PM EDT
So I purchased an Omega last week and immediately went online to register the serial number and proof of purchase to get my $200 credit code.  To my surprise, one of the prompt questions asked about the muzzle device that I wanted and also the size of cover.  I input the 1/2x28 FS as the muzzle device and was happy that I was not going to have to spend part of my $200 on a 5.56 FS.

Again to my surprise, I received my $200 code in my email the next day.  What has been the wait time on you guys getting the other goodies?

ETA:  As a follow up...I called Silencerco to check on the status of my goodies and they could not find an order in the system.  They saw where I had registered the serial number and had my name and address but not the order.

They promptly placed an order for a muzzle device and pouch and it should be at my house Monday!
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 11:04:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been waiting over a year (16 months) to be exact for my free suppressor pouch that I selected when I registered.

Silencerco has the best customer service, and I've had to use it..so I don't care about the pouch I'd probably never use.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 12:39:13 AM EDT
[#2]
When I registered mine, I got a hat.  And it took about 3 or 4 days to get my code.

What type of suppressor did you buy?

EDIT:  I had a recent purchase that I had not yet registered, so I did it just now.  I did have a choice between a hat or a suppressor pouch, which is different from my last one, but no questions about selecting a muzzle device.  Do they "randomly" give out extras?  Or based on model purchased?

rob
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 2:54:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I purchased an Omega.

Yea, I'm not to worried about the pouch but the .223 FS would be awesome and save me some cash.

On a separate note, I took the .30 MB out of the box and went ahead and installed it on my AR10 and am shooting cloverleafs at 100 yards. Going to try to get it out to 350 this afternoon. Seems like a very good brake and my rifle loves it.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 3:38:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I got a hat shortly after registering my SPECWAR back in November.  My Octane was freed in December, but they still only had the hats...

I'd been meaning to check back - which I did because of this thread.  Now I have a pouch coming!  Yippy!
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 7:15:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:39:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When I registered mine, I got a hat.  And it took about 3 or 4 days to get my code.

What type of suppressor did you buy?

EDIT:  I had a recent purchase that I had not yet registered, so I did it just now.  I did have a choice between a hat or a suppressor pouch, which is different from my last one, but no questions about selecting a muzzle device.  Do they "randomly" give out extras?  Or based on model purchased?

rob
View Quote
As far as I know, it's only the Omega that gets an extra muzzle device. I registered an Omega in January and got a maroon colored hat and free muzzle device.

The hat is high quality and comfy but hate the maroon.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 11:23:09 AM EDT
[#7]
It took about a month for me.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 12:26:45 PM EDT
[#8]
My first SiCo registration was done about 3 weeks ago for a Specwar 762.  Got a hat in about 3 days.  Was surprised how quickly it came.  The code email took about 3 or 4 days (IIRC, the hat and email arrived the same day).  Last night I registered my Omega 9K and got to choose a pouch.  Had my rebate code this morning!

Rob
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 12:29:27 PM EDT
[#9]
It's taken my submissions (17 so far) anywhere from a week to 5 weeks to receive the registration stuff. In the past all that was sent were serialized dogtags, then they let you select a shirt or a pouch, now its been a hat (along with providing proof of purchase for the $200 store credit). To my knowledge the Omega (rifle can, not pistol) has always included a muzzle device with registration. I registered two Omegas and was able to pick between flash hider/muzzle brake, and thread pitch/bore size for each.

To the poster still waiting for their pouch, call customer service and they'll get it sent out to you. From the time frame you indicated I also had two registrations that didn't register in their system and they were happy to send out the pouches with basically no questions asked (other than to verify the serial number of your can)!
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 3:11:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I registered my Omega and all I got was a hat.  I didn't even see an option for a muzzle device, although I did get a free flash hider for registering my Specwar. 
View Quote
Dang. All I got was a hat.  Never seen the option for a MD when registering any of my rifle cans.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 3:54:04 PM EDT
[#11]
I never got the stuff after registering my Omega. Oh well.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:34:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Thanks for the info guys.  I'll give it another week or so and follow up.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 12:19:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Interesting - I griped last month about getting to pick anything I wanted as long as it was a hat
https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_20/475530_Whoa--no-more-SilencerCo-pouches-on-registration-.html
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 3:59:08 PM EDT
[#14]
I registered an Octane 45K, Specwar 556K, and Omega 300 last night.  Pouches and hats were options for all of them, and the Omega also asked what kind of device I wanted.  I purchased them last year, so no rebates for me.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 6:10:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Had nothing but problems registering - serial number not recognized.  Multiple emails didn't resolve the issue.

Still haven't been able to register my original Spectre but I finally heard back from someone about converting it to a Spectre II - after 4 months of trying.  Got an RMA # and will be sending it off shortly.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 10:30:26 PM EDT
[#16]
The serial number format for registration is very specific.  Include the dash/hyphen.  Something like OMG9K-1234.

I can't help you with the customer service side.

rob
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:08:21 AM EDT
[#17]
As a follow up...I called Silencerco to check on the status of my goodies and they could not find an order in the system.  They saw where I had registered the serial number and had my name and address but not the order.

They promptly placed an order for a muzzle device and pouch and it should be at my house Monday!
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 10:45:05 PM EDT
[#18]
3 days on the hats, 1.5 weeks on the stuff from the "rebate" code.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 10:24:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Registered my Omega last week but hadn't received an email with code.

Called this afternoon to follow up, left a voicemail, they called ME back (which surprised the hell outta me) and was told there

Was an error when they put my email address in. Received my $200 code within five minutes after hanging up.

We'll see how long it takes for the goodies.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 4:57:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Anyone posting in the thread actually receive their pouch yet?  I posted on 4/11 that I registered a can and got my Rebate code the next day.  But I still haven't received the pouch I selected during registration.

Rob
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 9:48:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Anyone posting in the thread actually receive their pouch yet?  I posted on 4/11 that I registered a can and got my Rebate code the next day.  But I still haven't received the pouch I selected during registration.

Rob
View Quote
Got two pouches in off the code.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 11:22:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Rob
View Quote
Got my pouch yesterday. Still haven't received code.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 1:38:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Registered on 4/24, got ouch yesterday, still no rebate code.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 10:11:53 PM EDT
[#24]
I registered some this weekend and got my pouches already.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 10:17:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Registered my Omega last week but hadn't received an email with code.

Called this afternoon to follow up, left a voicemail, they called ME back (which surprised the hell outta me) and was told there

Was an error when they put my email address in. Received my $200 code within five minutes after hanging up.

We'll see how long it takes for the goodies.
View Quote
ETA : Received hat and FH for my Omega yesterday. So about a week for me
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 10:39:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Ive got 8 or more silencers.  Registered 6 and had six small boxes at my door in 3-4 days.  Various pouches and two hats.   Registered two more since they didnt have extra small pouches for spectre amd warlock.  Bet those come soon
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 4:12:33 PM EDT
[#27]
I still haven't received the pouch I requested on 4/10 when registering, so I gave them a call today.  They didn't see it in the system so are sending one out.  He commented that there was a short time when their Registration system wasn't syncing with the fulfillment system.  So if you registered/ordered a while back (around 4/10) and haven't received anything yet, you might want to give them a quick call!

Rob
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 12:35:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 9:29:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I still haven't received the pouch I requested on 4/10 when registering, so I gave them a call today.  They didn't see it in the system so are sending one out.  He commented that there was a short time when their Registration system wasn't syncing with the fulfillment system.  So if you registered/ordered a while back (around 4/10) and haven't received anything yet, you might want to give them a quick call!

Rob
View Quote
Yep, that was my deal as well.  I called and they mentioned a glitch.  

If you have not received yours, I wold highly suggest calling them.  THey were very helpful and understanding and got mine right out that same day.
Good people from what I can tell.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top