Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2017 3:14:26 PM EDT
I will be getting 2 SRD762 QD cans and have a question for those that have them already.
I plan on using them on my .556 rifles as well, and was wondering if the .556 version of the qd mount will work with the SRD762 QD.
It looks like it will be fine but I was hoping I could get verification from someone that has done it before I purchase them.
Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 3:26:39 PM EDT
[#1]
yes, but you need the thread adapter. From 5.56 thread to 7.62 can. It's a different muzzle device but the good news is; it's only about 60 bucks.  It works awesome on my 5.56 guns.  I have the 7.62 SRD QD Ti. here
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 3:41:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you, I had just found those and was coming back to kill the thread.

Edited to add: Sig's website sure sucks. They need to get it up to date.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 3:44:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Glad to help . One more thing, Read the directions carefully in regards to the crush washer between mount and break. They go in backwards and are rarer then hens teeth to replace.

Ask me how I know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top