Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 3/22/2017 2:41:02 PM EDT
In March 2012 I purchased an AAC Ranger 2 suppressor from a local dealer for $577.50 + $200 tax stamp because I had the desire for a direct thread on 5.56 can for a DMR competition rifle. The approval was quick (a little over 5mo total), but the excitement ended there.

After picking up my new can I immediately noticed horrible POI shifts and accuracy. Shifts were anywhere from 6-12" @100 yards which was hard to measure exactly due to the basketball sized groups. This was consistent across several rifles. It was discovered that the threads inside of the suppressor were not concentric to the mating shoulder, you could actually see a gap with light on the other side when tightened down. I contacted AAC and this was the first time it went back for "repair". It came back to me a few months later and upon testing I realize it had the same issue. After tightening it down on several rifles and seeing the same 1/3 contact it was quickly apparent that all they did was recoat the suppressor and send it back out. I was disgusted by this and made numerous attempts to get it back to AAC to repair and was pretty much told to piss off.

Early last spring I met a contact who referred me to someone within AAC to contact and hopefully get it taken care of (who as of today is no longer with the company), I made contact and another RMA was generated to send it back. A few weeks later the can arrived back to me the same as the first time, same problem, just refinished. Absolutely no fix was done.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:41:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Part 2:  

Today I contacted AAC yet again due to having a government regulated paper weight. The lady I spoke to reviewed the case and said that they don't have the parts to fix it. All they would offer was a replacement for a cheaper product, and not a comparable product when I purchased this for the direct thread feature, they said they would not cover the cost for the new tax stamp either. I asked about a refund and was informed the same thing, they would refund purchase price but not $200 for the tax stamp. Incurring a loss due to a defect on their part is not acceptable to me, especially when at the time that it first went in for repair the model was stilled offered therefor parts to actually fix it were most likely available.

To say that I'm disgusted with this company is an understatement. For over 4 years I have had a defective item that has been virtually unusable, it has been back twice for repair in which no repair was ever done. This is not my only AAC can that I have had problems with and they would not/could not fix, but the other one I came up with a solution on my own.

I would highly suggest avoiding this company at all costs. They obviously put out some defective products and their customer service and willingness to right a mistake on their part is an absolute joke. I'm glad that I decided to go with the Surefire Ryder 9TI vs the TiRant that I was considering last night when I ordered 3 more suppressors (Other two are Thunderbeast) from Silencer Shop.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:46:49 PM EDT
[#2]
there's a piece of scripture that says.  Proverbs 18:17  Any story sounds true until someone sets the record straight.

Having said that, Id invite AAC to make a comment.  Otherwise, this one sided story is just a story.   Once I have both sides,  I'll give you an opinion.  Please contact AAC and have them respond to this post.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 2:58:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Tag
@AAC

ETA: you made a mistake not picking the tirant
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 3:05:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
there's a piece of scripture that says.  Proverbs 18:17  Any story sounds true until someone sets the record straight.

Having said that, Id invite AAC to make a comment.  Otherwise, this one sided story is just a story.   Once I have both sides,  I'll give you an opinion.  Please contact AAC and have them respond to this post.
View Quote
I don't think he was looking for your specific opinion, but perhaps just make a statement about his experience.

With the AAC move, Freedom takeover and other issues they were having, I can see this happening. Perhaps they have changed from their old ways?

Hopefully they will chime in and get you taken care of!
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 3:09:39 PM EDT
[#5]
To be completely honest I could not care less about your opinion on the matter or what AAC has to say now. I have a suppressor that is a paperweight and they have had numerous opportunities to do something about it. Their solution when they made a slight effort and generated RMA's was to recoat it which did not fix the problem, and their recent offer leaves me at a loss due to a defect on their part. That is not acceptable.

This will be forwarded to my attorney shortly therefor the only opinion that makes a difference to me is the judges that will hear the civil case.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 3:13:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
To be completely honest I could not care less about your opinion on the matter or what AAC has to say now. I have a suppressor that is a paperweight and they have had numerous opportunities to do something about it. Their solution when they made a slight effort and generated RMA's was to recoat it which did not fix the problem, and their recent offer leaves me at a loss due to a defect on their part. That is not acceptable.

This will be forwarded to my attorney shortly therefor the only opinion that makes a difference to me is the judges that will hear the civil case.
View Quote
If you don't want peoples opinions, based upon both sides of the story, then don't post your shit on an open forum.  To be completely honest.  Enjoy your paperweight.  Your experience means nothing to me if I don't know the facts of both sides.   Will it deter me from buying AAC, no, not yet.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 3:14:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
You will be hearing from my attorney. Lol.

Shit just got real. Lol again.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 3:20:49 PM EDT
[#8]
WOW... sorry OP that fucking blows. I came to this particular subforum as I am getting ready to take the plunge into suppressors and WAS heavily contemplating the AAC cans but this is the type of situation that will make me reconsider. In my opinion you should post this in GD so more people can see it.

EDIT:
Quoted:
If you don't want peoples opinions, based upon both sides of the story, then don't post your shit on an open forum.  To be completely honest.  Enjoy your paperweight.  Your experience means nothing to me if I don't know the facts of both sides.   Will it deter me from buying AAC, no, not yet.
View Quote
LOL what in the actual fuck? Why would he post it? read my post above... thats why he should post it. To make other members of this forum aware of his issues.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 3:22:08 PM EDT
[#9]
If this is true, that's a shitty situation but I would also like to hear AAC's side of the story.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 3:25:56 PM EDT
[#10]
If you are waiting for a reply here from AAC, good luck..........

It is a damn shame AAC has gone from the greatness they were years ago, to what they have become now.

Get in here and help the man out Notch.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 3:35:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 3:40:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Standby for response.
View Quote
Standing by, send it.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 3:40:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Standby for response.
View Quote
This will be good.  OST
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 3:42:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
WOW... sorry OP that fucking blows. I came to this particular subforum as I am getting ready to take the plunge into suppressors and WAS heavily contemplating the AAC cans but this is the type of situation that will make me reconsider. In my opinion you should post this in GD so more people can see it.

EDIT:

LOL what in the actual fuck? Why would he post it? read my post above... thats why he should post it. To make other members of this forum aware of his issues.
View Quote
People should be made aware that AAC has morphed a LOT over the last decade. Freedom group proved not so great
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 3:46:19 PM EDT
[#15]
On more than one occasion I have been tempted to cut my 18T 762SD into pieces and have it removed from the registry.

The last fun was a baffle strike on a factory 9" 300BLK upper in which AAC themselves installed the 18T brake for me when it went back for warranty work.  After I got it back I had a baffle strike within 10rds using factory Remington ammo.

They fixed it but insisted that i failed to tighten the suppressor down which is BS as I know better than that.  I honestly haven't used it since then and that was almost 2 years ago now.

The whole experience soured me on suppressors in general.

ETA: I was contacted by AAC and will see how things develop.  I am not unreasonable like the OP appears to be and am cautiously optimistic.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 3:46:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

EDIT:

View Quote
I had an endcap strike on my ACC Mini 4 the first time out shooting it. My fault completely- I did not torque down the muzzle brake enough and it backed off the barrel while shooting with suppressor attached. Anyway, sent it back to AAC for repair. They paid for shipping both ways and fixed the suppressor for free. Had it back in my hands within two weeks. So don't believe just one story about customer service without hearing from others. I can even back my story up with photos. Wonder if the OP can do the same?
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 3:49:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 3:50:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 3:53:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Standby for response.
View Quote
Standing by.

And is OP suing AAC or the poster delirious?

Link Posted: 3/22/2017 3:53:27 PM EDT
[#20]
UH OH....just got real up in this piece.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 3:55:36 PM EDT
[#21]
And that's what I'm looking for.  You need both sides of the story.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 3:59:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 4:00:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Full disclosure - We offered a new and improved silencer to replace your existing silencer to which you declined. The last time the silencer was sent in it was tested, measured for concentricity and then repaired. We refinished it shipped back to you.

The Ranger 2 was a direct thread great entry level silencer with a stainless core. The 556-SD we offered features a all Inconel core and improved baffle technology along with the 51T fast attach mounting system. 556-SD is quite a bit of a improvement compared to the discontinued Ranger 2. In the entry level category we do not have a direct thread 556 silencer that is why we offered the 556-SD as a replacement.

Furthermore from speaking to customer service you had demanded we replace your Ranger 2 (MSRP $549) with a TiTAN-QD 338 silencer (MSRP $1849). We want to keep every customer happy but some times no matter what we do it doesn't end well.

We are truly sorry for the issues and if you do change your mind we are still happy to replace your silencer.
View Quote
I'll allow it.jpg

ETA: why nothing currently to compete with the Sig SRD556, IA Grunt, GA Spartan 3, Gemtech Patrolman?
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 4:00:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Full disclosure - We offered a new and improved silencer to replace your existing silencer to which you declined. The last time the silencer was sent in it was tested, measured for concentricity and then repaired. We refinished it shipped back to you.

The Ranger 2 was a direct thread great entry level silencer with a stainless core. The 556-SD we offered features a all Inconel core and improved baffle technology along with the 51T fast attach mounting system. 556-SD is quite a bit of a improvement compared to the discontinued Ranger 2. In the entry level category we do not have a direct thread 556 silencer that is why we offered the 556-SD as a replacement.

Furthermore from speaking to customer service you had demanded we replace your Ranger 2 (MSRP $549) with a TiTAN-QD 338 silencer (MSRP $1849). We want to keep every customer happy but some times no matter what we do it doesn't end well.

We are truly sorry for the issues and if you do change your mind we are still happy to replace your silencer.
View Quote
well now, that's an interesting development.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 4:01:32 PM EDT
[#25]
OP just got b$#ch slapped with reality.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 4:05:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Part 2:  

Today I contacted AAC yet again due to having a government regulated paper weight. The lady I spoke to reviewed the case and said that they don't have the parts to fix it. All they would offer was a replacement for a cheaper product, and not a comparable product when I purchased this for the direct thread feature Did you ask for a Cyclone?, they said they would not cover the cost for the new tax stamp either. I asked about a refund and was informed the same thing, they would refund purchase price but not $200 for the tax stamp. Incurring a loss due to a defect on their part is not acceptable to me, especially when at the time that it first went in for repair the model was stilled offered therefor parts to actually fix it were most likely available.

To say that I'm disgusted with this company is an understatement. For over 4 years I have had a defective item that has been virtually unusable, it has been back twice for repair in which no repair was ever done. This is not my only AAC can that I have had problems with and they would not/could not fix, but the other one I came up with a solution on my own. Lets hear about this while you're at it

I would highly suggest avoiding this company at all costs. They obviously put out some defective products and their customer service and willingness to right a mistake on their part is an absolute joke. I'm glad that I decided to go with the Surefire Ryder 9TI vs the TiRant that I was considering last night when I ordered 3 more suppressors (Other two are Thunderbeast) from Silencer Shop.
View Quote
Something doesn't make sense.
I don't believe the OP would be dumb enough to come in here with that story, get no pushback from AAC and expect us to take his side.
So now we have two sides to the story, let's hear some rebuttals
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 4:06:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Tag for rebuttal
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 4:11:18 PM EDT
[#28]
@AAC
How about a $500 MSRP 6" direct thread 556 with wrench flats.
Build it out of whatever you want to keep under 16oz and $500

What's the back story on why the Ranger was canceled?
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 4:13:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:Snip
View Quote
Regarding the suppressor "upgrade" forgive me if I do not wish to fork out another $200 for a tax stamp for another product of yours after what I have gone through with this one plus having problems with my 762-SD that your company also would not address. I have zero confidence in AAC and have already chucked this up as a loss so I am not willing to dish out the cash for a tax stamp for another product of yours.

Regarding "demanding" a Titan-QD, this never happened, nor did demanding a single thing during my call... which was recorded... There was mention of another can, but at no point did I request one, let alone "demand" it. I informed the rep that you do not have any cans I currently desire other than a big bore 338 can (the Titan-QD was never specifically mentioned), and before she could respond I stated that the price difference between the two was significant and that probably was not an option, therefor there were no other products of yours that I had a desire for. There was no request or demand made in any way because I already knew it was out of the question.

As I said, I never made a demand. I was very assertive in letting the rep know that I would settle for nothing less than 1. A replacement product and your company pay or reimburse the tax stamp cost or 2. Allowing me to return the can for a full refund of my initial purchase price + the tax stamp. These requests were both very reasonable.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 4:14:43 PM EDT
[#30]
AAC 0

OP 0
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 4:16:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Regarding the suppressor "upgrade" forgive me if I do not wish to fork out another $200 for a tax stamp for another product of yours after what I have gone through with this one plus having problems with my 762-SD that your company also would not address. I have zero confidence in AAC and have already chucked this up as a loss so I am not willing to dish out the cash for a tax stamp for another product of yours.

Regarding "demanding" a Titan-QD, this never happened, nor did demanding a single thing during my call... which was recorded... There was mention of another can, but at no point did I request one, let alone "demand" it. I informed the rep that you do not have any cans I currently desire other than a big bore 338 can (the Titan-QD was never specifically mentioned), and before she could respond I stated that the price difference between the two was significant and that probably was not an option, therefor there were no other products of yours that I had a desire for. There was no request or demand made in any way because I already knew it was out of the question.

As I said, I never made a demand. I was very assertive in letting the rep know that I would settle for nothing less than 1. A replacement product and your company pay or reimburse the tax stamp cost or 2. Allowing me to return the can for a full refund of my initial purchase price + the tax stamp. These requests were both very reasonable.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 4:20:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Can we get a third party to test OP's Ranger?
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 4:23:49 PM EDT
[#33]
For shits n grins here's a pic that shows the contact area on the back of the can. You can also see how it appears that they attempted to build up the coating on the surface.

Link Posted: 3/22/2017 4:31:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Without all the he/she said the following is correct?

1. OP buys direct thread suppressor for $578 dollars plus $200 dollar stamp = $778 out of pocket

2. returns said item for factory defects only to receive the item back still defective.

3. OP complains to company again and it falls on deaf ears

4. OP reaches out again and again sends back the item and it is still returned defective

5. OP contacts company and they tell him they cannot repair their item but they can offer him a $550 dollar suppressor that is A. not direct thread like OP wants/needs/purchased B. also requires the additional purchase of a Muzzle device C. and is to simply eat the cost of the tax stamp.

It seems to me you guys are being a little tough on the OP. If you were in his shoes how would you feel? I'd be pretty ticked myself too.

EDIT: IMO AAC should offer the OP not an entry level ($550.00 MSRP) item but a suppressor in the neighborhood of $978.00 at minimum ($778 (original purchase)+$200 (a new stamp). If they're saying he's out of luck on having them pay for the cost of a new stamp for an item being replaced because of defect.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 4:32:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Thankfully I've never had a bad experience with anyone's customer service per cans, but is it expected for the manufacturer to cover the stamp if a new suppressor is given at no charge by the manufacturer?  I wouldn't think so, but I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 4:43:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Cool.  You recorded the convo.  Now upload it to youtube and post a link pleaze.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 4:56:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Had a an issue with an old SWR HEMS II a few years back...by the time I realized the issue SWR and joined Silencerco...I called them anyway looking for some ideas ..they completely owned the problem and said it was a design issue..They said they couldn't fix it but they offered to sell me an Osprey for $200... As for the HEMS...it just needed a larger host so I bought a bigger gun
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 4:57:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

1. OP buys direct thread suppressor for $578 dollars plus $200 dollar stamp = $778 out of pocket

2. returns said item for factory defects only to receive the item back still defective.

4. OP reaches out again and again sends back the item and it is still returned defective

5. OP contacts company and they tell him they cannot repair their item but they can offer him a $550 dollar suppressor that is A. not direct thread like OP wants/needs/purchased B. also requires the additional purchase of a Muzzle device C. and is to simply eat the cost of the tax stamp.

It seems to me you guys are being a little tough on the OP. If you were in his shoes how would you feel? I'd be pretty ticked myself too.

EDIT: IMO AAC should offer the OP not an entry level ($550.00 MSRP) item but a suppressor in the neighborhood of $978.00 at minimum ($778 (original purchase)+$200 (a new stamp). If they're saying he's out of luck on having them pay for the cost of a new stamp for an item being replaced because of defect.
View Quote
I'm glad someone else gets it. I didn't even want an "upgrade". What I wanted was my suppressor fixed, but now I have been made aware that this is not possible. Simply making it right with a replacement at no additional cost to me, or a full refund of my costs associated with suppressor is all that I asked for. I don't see that being even remotely unreasonable.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 4:58:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Thankfully I've never had a bad experience with anyone's customer service per cans, but is it expected for the manufacturer to cover the stamp if a new suppressor is given at no charge by the manufacturer?  I wouldn't think so, but I could be wrong.
View Quote
I'm not sure of any etiquette as far as this but my opinion is that when buying a suppressor you are purchasing something that you have to wait months and have the cost of the tax stamp before you can even test. Therefor the manufacturer should repair or replace defective products at no cost to you. When you return a defective item to a store they refund the entire price including the sales tax (although significantly less typically), so I don't see why this would be any different.

I do however know with this specific company that they replaced a 762-SD 18T that was damaged from full auto use. The manual states it's rated for full auto and it didn't withstand it. AAC offered a replacement 762-SD 51T and $200 for tax stamp or an upgrade but the customer pays the stamp. This was within recent years too, long after the Remington take over.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 5:17:40 PM EDT
[#40]
How do you know it isn't the muzzle of your rifle that is wonky?
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 5:19:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
This is how i understood it as well.

If this is the case, i can sympathize with the OP here, also if this is 100% accurate i think anyone in the OPs shoes wouldnt be very happy with this outcome.

1. Buy product +$200 tax
2. Wait..........
3. Product arrives and is defective
4. Send back defective product
5. wait..........
6. Product arrives back from factory STILL defective
7. OP contacts company
8. Send back defective procuct
9. Wait........
10. Product arrives back from factory STILL defective
11. OP contacts company and they tell him they cannot repair their item but they can offer him a $550 dollar suppressor that is A. not direct thread like OP wants/needs/purchased B. also requires the additional purchase of a Muzzle device C. and is to simply eat the cost of the tax stamp.

If this is correct and true then anyone who thinks this is acceptable is
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 5:27:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
How do you know it isn't the muzzle of your rifle that is wonky?
View Quote
Considering that it has mated up on the same spot of the can on over a dozen different rifles, and other cans and mounts have mated up perfectly fine on the same rifles I'd say this is ruled out.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 5:53:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
For shits n grins here's a pic that shows the contact area on the back of the can. You can also see how it appears that they attempted to build up the coating on the surface.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/M40A3nut762/image_zps0mw1lrqj.jpeg
View Quote
Sorta hard to see but looks like dogshit to me
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 5:55:39 PM EDT
[#44]
So far OP is winning. If the recording goes how he says it does it'll be a KO.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 5:59:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Sorry to hear about your troubles.  I find it hard to believe AAC could not fix it for you now that they've dc'd the model.  How hard could it be, I see SiCo making customs endcaps and chopping cans to fix people's stuff, surely AAC can come up with a satisfactory solution.

I, on the other hand, have had great luck with AAC.  They replaced a brand new 9" 300 blackout upper that somehow made it out of the factory without the gas block roll pin.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 6:11:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Kinda sympathize with the OP here.  

Quoted:
I find it hard to believe AAC could not fix it for you now that they've dc'd the model.  How hard could it be, I see SiCo making customs endcaps and chopping cans to fix people's stuff, surely AAC can come up with a satisfactory solution.
View Quote
Once upon a time, I'm sure they would, or could if they wanted to.  The "old" AAC did all kinds of stuff, like the "fake" Gemtechs for instance.  But, this is the corporate owned AAC.  Perhaps they don't have the flexibility.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 6:33:13 PM EDT
[#47]
I was dealing with clients earlier so I didn't have time to completely nit pick your reply and I'll probably have to do this is several posts because of the 2000 character limit, so bare with me.

Quoted:
View Quote
Regarding replacement:

1. Your "replacement" offer is not comparable because I bought this suppressor specifically for the the direct thread on feature.
2. I bought this can because I already had a M4-2000 that uses the same 51T system ("improvement") as the 556-SD I was offered, and that can and attachment system is an utter piece of shit, just like the 18T system which I also have problems with. Hence why I purchased this can in the first place and want nothing to do with any of your QD cans, especially at more cost to me.
3. Your replacement offer would leave me with the expense of a transfer fee ($50-$100) another tax stamp ($200) plus muzzle devices for each firearm to attach the piece of crap that I already don't want.

Regarding repair:

1. BULLSHIT!
2. It was not repaired, because you don't have the parts to repair it. Your customer service rep confirmed this today.
3. When I sent it in late fall of 2012 for the first trip the suppressor was still being sold so it probably could have been repaired at that point, it wasn't, and subsequent attempts to get it get sent back in were denied until last year when essentially somebody that knows somebody there was able to get me another RMA.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 6:38:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
So far OP is winning. If the recording goes how he says it does it'll be a KO.
View Quote
Considering the OP stated the conversation was recorded in his response to AAC, and if indeed he has that recording, AAC would be shit.

I stand corrected...the person informing the person from AAC who wrote the response to the OP on this forum would be shit and most likely terminated.  Either that, or AAC doesn't have their shit together at all.  

However, these my are a moot point unless a recording can be provided.

Ultimatley without written correspondence or a recording, it becomes a he said she said deal.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 6:43:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Well this is odd because looking at the manual that came with my ranger 2 it states that it is inconel. So are you mistake or is the owners manual that was sent out with all of these things? If the latter is the case, well I'd say you owe a lot of people there money back.

Quoted:
Absolute fucking lie as outlined in my previous reply, an upgrade was never requested nor "demanded" by me. The fact is your rep is the only person who mentioned an upgrade when she asked if there was anything else I would be interested in. I never requested an upgrade or replacement in any of my conversations or even mentioned it, all I've ever wanted was the thing fixed. Until today I never even asked about a refund and that was only because I learned that mine couldn't be fixed and your replacement offer is not satisfactory. Another fact, your rep was even the one that brought up the replacement in the first grade after stating that my suppressor cannot be repaired.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 6:47:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm sure you are, but only if I settle for a replacement with features that I specifically do not want, plus pay transfer fees, new tax stamp, and buy mounts for this replacement as well.

I really look forward to this being over with so that I can post the recording of the conversation with your rep today admitting that they did not and could not repair my suppressor, as well as revealing your lies about me demanding an upgrade to a $1800 suppressor that I don't even want.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top