Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2017 12:18:28 AM EDT
Tried contacting them for several months. Nothing. Just sent another email tonight. I never receive the link to reset my password!

Some portions of the site, have not been updated for a couple of years...

"Your membership gives the ASA the resources we need to get the job done. In 2014, 11 pro suppressor laws and regulations were enacted. With your help, we can make 2015 even better."

Also, have not been getting any notifications. However, my auto-renew is working without issues

Did they go quiet?

UPDATE: 28 FEB

Checked my email this AM. Got a reply, yesterday. All is good.

Regarding some of the posts, and the information on the article. Even if they "didn't" do as much as they said, and/or industry support has been lost. At the end of the day, they created awareness! They did more than I ever did, to get the word out. With that said, I will continue to support them for the foreseeable future.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 10:55:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag for more info. I have been thinking about joining them. Also I wish they had t-shirts that owl is cool.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 11:17:01 PM EDT
[#2]
They're waiting for HPA to pass....
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 5:02:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Some inside baseball on the ASA....HPA.....and why it stalled.....and quite possibly why no one there responds to you...

https://modernrifleman.net/2017/02/25/surprise-message-casts-doubt-on-the-american-suppressor-association/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top