Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2016 7:26:01 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 9:45:59 PM EDT
[#1]
That's is correct.  Griffin taper mounts for Griffin cans. (Recce 5/7, Alpha and Optimus)
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:24:40 PM EDT
[#2]
There are brakes and solvent trap parts out there that have copied the shoulder angle, I think.

Griffin does offer a pretty wide range of options though.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 3:24:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm curious what you are wanting. Griffin already probably has the biggest line of mounts. Long flash hiders, short flash hiders, long brakes, short brakes, and different style of comps. One of the reasons I chose Griffin is due to their vast mount selection and accessories they offer.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:26:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm curious what you are wanting. Griffin already probably has the biggest line of mounts. Long flash hiders, short flash hiders, long brakes, short brakes, and different style of comps. One of the reasons I chose Griffin is due to their vast mount selection and accessories they offer.
View Quote

Agreed
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:18:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Agreed
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed

+10000

Griffin's approach to muzzle devices is one of several reasons I have 6 Griffin Armament rifle cans pending. Thinking about another 2-3 rifle cans.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:14:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 1:23:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

+10000

Griffin's approach to muzzle devices is one of several reasons I have 6 Griffin Armament rifle cans pending. Thinking about another 2-3 rifle cans.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed

+10000

Exactly why all my rifle cans are Griffin, I'll be waiting a little while before I order more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top